Hi there! Welcome to our weekly roundup of the most interesting theme park news around the Walt Disney World Resort, the Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando and other theme parks.
Here Are This Week’s Theme Park Highlights:
- We can't wait for the holidays to return at Universal Studios Hollywood. The park revealed that its holiday festivities will be back starting with Christmas in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter beginning Nov. 17 and Grinchmas starting Dec. 1. We can hear the Frog Choir singing already!
- We've been anxiously awaiting the opening of SeaWorld Orlando's thrilling new water ride, Infinity Falls, and it's almost here! With a media event scheduled for Oct. 4, the ride is expected to open to the public shortly thereafter. The ride looks gorgeous, so we're excited to hop on over and tell you all about it.
- You've seen us hopping about Disneyland Resort trick-or-treating and celebrating Halloween, and we've enjoyed every second so far! We were hoppy to see all of the festive photo opportunities available to celebrate the season. This gives us an excuse to try that Caramel Apple Smoothie, right?
- You probably heard something about the big news of the week — Walt Disney World is moving to date-specific ticket pricing. The change is expected to roll out Oct. 16. As an authorized Disney ticket seller, we'll still be offering toadally great discounts on Walt Disney World tickets, but if you're already planning a visit, we highly recommend you buy your tickets now to lock in our current savings and flexibility!
- I. AM. MOANA! It's been tough to get Lily to stop singing "How Far I'll Go" since it was just announced that Moana's Auli’I Cravalho is going to be one of four brand new narrators for the Candlelight Processional at Epcot this year. For the first time, performances start on Thanksgiving Day and we can't wait.
- You know we hop on every chance we get to stay on-site at Universal Orlando Resort, and here's yet another reason why: All six Universal resort have dive-in movies each night around sunset. Splashing around at some of our fave pools while enjoying a movie? Sounds like the perfect way to unwind after hustling through the parks all day.
- I'm going to need Leap to get to work on some construction after seeing Disneyland being re-created in someone's home basement! We cannot get over those Fantasyland details. How would you like this version of the Happiest Place on Earth in your own frog pond?
That’s it for the theme park news this week! Have a great weekend.