Hop on USA Guided Tours' climate-controlled, luxury bus and learn all about the history of Boston with live narration by an experienced tour guide.
With the USA Guided Tours: Discover Boston Full-Day Bus Tour
ticket, you'll enjoy riding and guided walking tours of Boston's most historic landmarks and will have incredible photo opportunities at Harvard University, the Massachusetts Institue of Technology, and more!
Visit historic sites from the American Revolutionary War including Paul Revere's Ride, the Lexington Common, and the Concord River Bridge, and learn all about the different theories behind Boston's nickname "Beantown".Highlights of the USA Guided Tours: Discover Boston Full-Day Bus Tour includes:
- Drive by the place where Paul Revere rode on horseback to warn the Minutemen about the oncoming British troops during the American Revolutionary War!
- Visit nearby Cambridge for a guided walking tour of the world-renowned Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) as well as one of America's most prestigious private Ivy League universities, Harvard University.
- Guided walking tour of the Lexington Common, where the Battles of Lexington and Concord began, leading to the start of the American Revolutionary War.
- Pass the homes of famous poets and authors such as Ralph Waldo Emerson, Louisa May Alcott, and Nathaniel Hawthorne.
- Break for shopping and a quick lunch at the Faneuil Hall Marketplace in downtown Boston.
- Drive past King Street - one of the oldest, most infamous streets in Boston, as well as the New England Aquarium.
- A 45-minute visit to the USS Constitution: the world's oldest commissioned warship afloat, and America's Ship of State.
- March 15
- April 20
- June 13
- June 14
- December 25
- December 31
Bring your E-Ticket and a valid photo ID to the St. James Avenue Side of Trinity Church and hop on the bus! Please arrive at 9:45 AM (15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure) to check-in with your guide.
The Trinity Church is located at 120 St James Ave, Boston, MA 02116.
Daily, tour departs at 10 AM.
90-Day Return Policy- To be eligible for a refund, E-Tickets must be unused and returned within 90 days of purchase date, or four (4) calendar days before scheduled tour. Once verified with the vendor that they are unused, 95% of the item(s) total will be refunded. Yup, we are friendly frogs. The 5% fee will cover the delivery, handling and processing fees associated with accepting payment and fulfilling the order. Expired E-Tickets, used E-Tickets, or any E-Ticket not currently sold on this site are non-refundable.
Ticket expires upon redemption. If unused, ticket is valid for one (1) year from the purchase date.