Cedar Creek Mine Ride
Cedar Creek Mine Ride Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.48" (122cm) minimum
Take a runaway mine car back in time! This fun, family-friendly wooden coaster at Cedar Point has been a favorite destination in the park’s Frontier Town since 1969. With the cars running up to 40 mph on the track, it’s a gold rush of fun — no mining required!
Accessibility Information: Riders will have to take several steps on their own and be capable of stepping up and over the side of the ride unit. Alternate access is available at the ride exit. A wheelchair lift is available to transport guests from the exit to the ride platform.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Cedar Creek Mine Ride
Related Cleveland Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park