Get closer to the entertainment you love when you visit a working Hollywood studio at Warner Bros Studio Tour Hollywood!
This 3-hour experience begins in the Storytelling Showcase, where you'll discover the world of Warner Bros and the company’s nearly 100-year journey! Then you'll hop
into a cart with an expert tour guide for a journey throughout the studio. Enjoy behind-the-scenes access, as you experience iconic backlot sets and sound stages from some of your favorite movies and TV shows.
After touring the lot, you'll enter Stage 48: Script to Screen, the Studio Tour’s interactive sound stage where you can immerse yourself in the technology and methods of production and visit the real Central Perk set from Friends
and Sheldon’s apartment set from The Big Bang Theory
. Don't froget
to visit the all new Friends
Boutique and Central Perk Café where you'll be able to purchase New York deli inspired food and beverages, and dine in recreated sets including Central Perk, Joey and Chandler’s apartment and Monica’s apartment.
At the grand finale, Action and Magic Made Here, you’ll experience the DC Universe or Super-Heroes and Super-Villains and step behind-the-scenes of Harry Potter
and Fantastic Beasts
with all new interactive experiences, props, costumes and memorable photo opportunities. Finally, it’s time for your red-carpet moment to celebrate awards season with rare props and costumes from the Warner Bros. archives.
To wrap up the tour, explore the all new Studio Store and take home exclusive gifts and souvenirs from iconic TV shows and films.Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood Highlights:
Holidays Made Here
- Storytelling Showcase - Explore Warner Bros. technological innovations from its cinema chain origins in 1923 through its nearly 100-year journey.
- Stage 48: Script to Screen - A self-guided tour, exploring the pre-production, production, and post-production of the moving-making process.
- The Friends Set - Take a seat on the iconic couch, snap a photo with your friends, and enjoy an actual cup of Central Perk coffee!
- The Big Bang Theory Set - Be transported to Pasadena, California to see where the show was filmed and explore Apartment 4A, The Elevator, and Caltech Physics Department Cafeteria sets.
- Action and Magic Made Here - The new grand finale experience featuring the universe of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains, and Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts.
- DC Super Heroes and Villains – Explore a world filled with your favorite DC heroes and villains. Take a picture with Wonder Woman’s lasso, enter the Batcave to see the real Tumbler from the Dark Knight and more of your favorite DC moments!
- Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts – Swish and flick your way behind the scenes of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts. Get sorted by the official Sorting Hat, see familiar sets and authentic props, say hello to magical creatures and more!
, a special feature included as part of all Studio Tours for a limited time from December 22, 2022, through January 1, 2023(closed December 25). The special feature will be centered around our Midwest StreetBacklot, known by Gilmore Girls fans as the set location for Stars Hollow from Warner Bros. Television’s beloved series. Guests will also enjoy holiday-themed trivia, guided tours of Stars Hollow, and behind-the-scenes stories from Gremlins, Elf, National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, and many other holiday fan favorites.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your tours scheduled departure time. Head to the Tour Welcome Center, at the entry of theatre, with your printed E-Ticket and ID. After exchanging your ticket and completing the security check, you'll be free to begin your tour.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood is located at 3400 Warner Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505.
The Studio Tour is open five (5) days a week (closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays). At checkout you will reserve your date and time.
E-Ticket is only valid for date and time reserved.