Aquarium of the Pacific
Take a journey of discovery at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. Discover sunny Southern California and Baja, the frigid waters of the Northern Pacific, and the colorful reefs of the Tropical Pacific. Come face-to-face with the ocean’s ultimate predators in Shark Lagoon, hand-feed colorful lorikeet birds, and watch our Magellanic Penguins play.
Explore the new Pacific Visions Building which features a state-of-the-art immersive theater, interactive art installations, engaging multimedia displays, and live animal exhibits. You'll also experience underwater realms and future possibilities, and help create a new planet right here on Earth. The centerpiece of Pacific Visions, the Honda Pacific Visions Theater, features multisensory effects to enhance the show, including seat rumblers, wind, fog, and scents. The massive 180-degree curved screen and floor projection disc encompass the viewers’ full range of vision, creating a uniquely immersive experience.
At Aquarium of the Pacific you'll experience the following:
- More than 100 exhibits!
- 19 Major habitats
- More than 12,000 ocean animals
- Hands-on experiences
- 4D theater
- And so much more!
More blog resources for Aquarium of the Pacific
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- A Holly-Jolly Good Guide to Disney Springs at Christmas Time
- Our Wild Guide to the Tree of Life at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Our Disney World Holiday Merchandise Wishlist, Plus Our Top Tips!
- New Details for Tiana's Bayou Adventure Are Here — Including Splash Mountain Closure Dates at Disney World!
- Disney World Refurbishments & Closings