This appealing historic hotel is located on the Venice Boardwalk, just 2.4 km from the Santa Monica Pier and 13 km from Manhattan Beach. Many recreational activities are available nearby including golf, boating, surfing, fishing and bike rentals. There are also numerous dining options in the surrounding area. The hotel is only 11 km from the LAX Airport.
This historic art deco hotel was built in 1914 on the Venice boardwalk and was renovated in 2008. It offers 47 rooms in total spread across 4 floors. It is a family-friendly hotel with breathtaking views of the Santa Monica Bay and the Malibu coastline. It was once the summer residence of Charlie Chaplin.
The newly renovated rooms feature aquatic-inspired decor in shades of green and blue. They are fitted with a plasma TV with premium cable channels, a radio, an MP3 docking station, Internet access and an in-room safe. Furthermore, rooms include an en suite bathroom, direct dial telephone, refrigerator, iron/ironing board, individually adjustable heating and hairdryer. Double beds come as standard.
The nearby beach is sandy.
- Car park
- Large pets allowed (over 5 kg)
- Small pets allowed (under 5 kg)
Room facilities (Standard room)
- Apartments: 1
- Disability-friendly rooms: 2
- Double rooms: 18
- Junior suites: 3
- Number of floors (main building): 4
- Single rooms: 25
- Suites: 3
- Total number of rooms: 47
- Year of construction: 1914
- Year of most recent renovation: 2008
- Connecting rooms
- Carpeted floors
- Direct dial telephone
- Disability-friendly bathroom
- Individually adjustable heating
- Internet access
- Ironing set
- Mini fridge
× Not Available
We're checking the availability and pricing...
Create An Account
In order to save your favorite items, you'll need to create an account.
Already have one? Sign in.
An Undercover Tourist account allows you to:
Join The Frog Family
- Download E-Tickets (where available).
- Track your order.
- View your entire order history.
- Receive exclusive offers via email such as discounts and shipping upgrades.
Planning an upcoming vacation?
Error. Please try again.
Nope, I'm not going on a trip.