Knott's® Soak City
Soak up the Southern California sunshine at Knott's Soak City Waterpark, adjacent to Knott’s Berry Farm. Guests can catch a ride down 23 different speed, tube, and body slides or take a relaxing trip down one of the longest lazy rivers in the country. The 15-acre water park has something for each member of the family, an interactive kid's area, and for the more adventurous families, The Wedge, a rip-roaring family raft ride.
Open May through September, Knott’s Soak City water park is a summer oasis of fun! Grab your swimming trunks and sunscreen and plan your day at Knott's Soak City Waterpark before summer ends.See all things to do
More blog resources for Knott's® Soak City
Related Los Angeles Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- A Holly-Jolly Good Guide to Disney Springs at Christmas Time
- Our Wild Guide to the Tree of Life at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Our Disney World Holiday Merchandise Wishlist, Plus Our Top Tips!
- New Details for Tiana's Bayou Adventure Are Here — Including Splash Mountain Closure Dates at Disney World!
- Disney World Refurbishments & Closings