Laguna Storm Watch Tower
Knott's Soak City
Laguna Storm Watch Tower Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.42" (107cm) minimum
Frog OverviewEnjoy super fun sailing on the Typhoon, Tornado and Cyclone tube slides at Laguna Storm Watch Tower at Knott's® Soak City! This 43-foot-high ride will send you and your inflatable raft sailing down one of three tubes into a pool below. It’s great fun “weather” you’re racing friends or going solo!
Please note: Water depth at Laguna Storm Watch Tower is 3 foot 6 inches. Swimmers between 42 to 48 inches tall must wear a life vest to ride.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Laguna Storm Watch Tower
Related Los Angeles Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Boo to You! Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Is Here — Tickets Now Available!
- Trick or Treat! Your Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Park Plan
- A Hoppin' Overview of Universal Orlando Resort Events in 2022 and 2023
- Full ~Frogtastic~ Schedule of Events at Disney World in 2022 and 2023
- The Disney Genie+ Guru's Take: Multiple Experiences Passes at Disneyland