Universal Studios HollywoodTM
The bright lights of Hollywood surround this theme park built around movie- and TV show-making. The theme park is but a small part of this sprawling working studio, where some of Hollywood’s most popular movies and TV shows continue to be made.
Along with the Studio Tour, Universal Studios Hollywood is known more for its shows than its attractions, although The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ has changed that.
For this reason, we frogs recommend at least some basic planning before your visit. We’ve outlined the key attractions and entertainment for you to experience along with detailed information such as the location and the best time of day to visit. For those of you who are hopping to do more, our step-by-step park plans are just the ticket!
Discount Tickets to the Universal Studios HollywoodTM
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s21) TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2021 Hasbro. © 2021 DreamWorks, LLC and Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. The Walking Dead © 2021 AMC Film Holdings LLC. All rights reserved. THE SIMPSONS TM & ©2021 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Jurassic Park TM & © 2021 Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. The Mummy © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. ©2021 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome CheapOair Readers!
Great Customer Service
here for you!
Top Planning Resources for Universal Studios HollywoodTM
Helpful Resources for Universal Studios HollywoodTM
Related Universal Studios Hollywood™ Posts
- Your Screamin' Guide to Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2022
- When to Hop on Universal Studios Hollywood Express Pass
- Best Times to Visit Universal Studios Hollywood in 2022 and 2023
- Tips for Traveling to the Theme Parks with an Adult with Autism
- A Guide to All Current Mask Policies at the Theme Parks (Plus Our Top Tips for Wearing Them!)
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- The Frog Family's Guide to Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- What to Do on a Rainy Day at Universal Orlando
- Answering Your Frequently Asked Questions About Disney Genie and Genie Plus Services at Disney World
- Boo to You! Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns This Fall — Tickets Now Available!
- All of the Magical Reasons to Stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel