Universal Studios HollywoodTM
The bright lights of Hollywood surround this theme park built around movie and TV show making. The theme park is but a small part of this sprawling working studio, where some of Hollywood’s most popular movies and TV shows continue to be made.
SUPER NINTENDO WORLD™ takes you into the world of Super Mario™. Battle Team Bowser on the groundbreaking Mario Kart™ ride, dine at Toadstool Cafe™, and level up with merch. Now open.
Along with the Studio Tour, Universal Studios Hollywood is known more for its shows than its attractions, although The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ has changed that.
For this reason, we frogs recommend at least some basic planning before your visit. We’ve outlined the key attractions and entertainment for you to experience along with detailed information such as the location and the best time of day to visit. For those of you who are hopping to do more, our step-by-step park plans are just the ticket!
Discount Tickets to the Universal Studios HollywoodTM
Welcome CheapOair Readers!
Select ticket quantity and add to your cart.
Great Customer Service
here for you!
Explore Universal Studios HollywoodTM Theme Parks
Top Planning Resources for Universal Studios HollywoodTM
Crowd Calendar is currently unavailable for this resort.
Helpful Resources for Universal Studios HollywoodTM
Related Los Angeles Posts
- Everything You Need to Know About Super Nintendo World Orlando
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Our Guide to Universal Studios Hollywood Events — Including Brand-New #JurassicJune
- How to Manage Summer Crowds and Heat at Universal Studios Hollywood
- Everything to Know About Universal Studios Hollywood's Studio Tour
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park