Address: Brooklyn New York, NY
Frog Family Rating:
Hop across the Brooklyn Bridge and get a spectacular view of New York City. The Brooklyn Bridge opened in 1883 and at the time, was the longest suspension bridge in the world. The Brooklyn Bridge is 1.3 miles long, connecting Brooklyn and Manhattan. Watch the sunset or sunrise from the bridge and snap photos of Brooklyn, Manhattan and even the Statue of Liberty!
Tickets for Brooklyn
Select ticket quantity and add to your cart.
TOTAL SAVINGS: 0Add tickets to cart
vs. gate price
More blog resources for Brooklyn
Related New York City Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park