iFLY Westchester Indoor Skydiving
Experience the thrill as you’re gently lifted off your feet while the chamber fills with rushing wind! Hover above the ground, spin through the air, and feel the sensation of skydiving before touching back down on solid ground. Then, catch your breath and do it all over again!
When you're not soaring, cheer on friends and family from the Flight Viewing Deck. All iFLY indoor sky diving facilities have state-of-the-art Vertical Wind Tunnels where iFLY's world-class instructors will train you on the basics of indoor skydiving - no parachute needed and toadally safe surroundings. Your instructor will be your guide throughout the flight - offering pro tips while in-flight to increase your skills!
No experience is needed - whether you're a tadpole or a toad (ages 3-103), most all frogs can fly!
After your flight, watch as your instructor puts on an aerial performance, showing off various air-assisted twists, turns, and flips that are possible inside the tunnel.
iFLY Westchester is an unforgettable experience that will leave the whole family ribbiting for more!
More blog resources for iFLY Westchester Indoor Skydiving
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Our Guide to Disney Genie Plus Service at Disney World
- Our Hoppin' Guide to EPCOT International Festival of the Arts with Kids
- Our Guide to Celebrate Soulfully and Black History Month at Disneyland
- How to Use Disneyland's Virtual Queue System
- Our Stupendous Guide to the Shows at Universal Orlando Resort