Lyceum Theatre - NY
Address: 149 W 45th St. New York, NY 10036
The Lyceum Theatre is a historic venue located in the Theatre District of Midtown Manhattan and is Broadway’s oldest continually operating theatre entertaining audiences since 1903. The theatre can’t be missed with its grandeur façade featuring six ornate Corinthian columns. This charming playhouse has hosted countless plays, musicals, and other performances throughout the years, making it a beloved institution in the theater world. Whether you're a seasoned theatergoer or a wide-eyed tadpole, the Lyceum Theatre is a must-visit destination for anyone looking to experience the magic of Broadway.
Lyceum Theatre - NY Maps
More blog resources for Lyceum Theatre - NY
Related New York City Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!