Orpheum Theatre - NY
Address: 126 2nd Ave. New York, NY 10003
The Orpheum Theatre is a historic venue located in the East Village neighborhood of Manhattan. The theater has been thriving spot for the arts since the early 1900’s and has undergone several renovations and transformations, serving as a movie theater, a concert venue, and Off-Broadway theatre. Today, it is primarily known as a hub for experimental and alternative theater, showcasing a diverse range of performers and productions. Most froggies recognize this charming theater as home of the renowned show Stomp. So hop by for a ribbiting experience on your New York City vacation!
Orpheum Theatre - NY Maps
More blog resources for Orpheum Theatre - NY
Related New York City Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!