Richard Rodgers Theatre
Address: 226 W 46th St. New York, NY 10036
The Richard Rodgers Theatre is a legendary Broadway theater located in the heart of New York City. Named after the famed composer Richard Rodgers, this theater has been home to numerous popular productions, including the award-winning musical Hamilton. With its modern design and state-of-the-art technology, the Richard Rodgers Theatre is sure to make you leap with excitement. With a diverse range of shows, it's a perfect place for froggies of all ages!
Richard Rodgers Theatre Maps
More blog resources for Richard Rodgers Theatre
Related New York City Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!