Gerald Schoenfeld Theater
Address: 236 W 45th St. New York, NY 10036
The Schoenfeld Theatre is a beloved Broadway venue that first opened in 1917. It has hosted numerous productions over the years, including Tony Award-winning musicals and plays. With its elegant decor and lively performances, it's sure to have you jumping out of your seat with excitement. Don't miss out on the chance to see a show at this iconic theater!
Gerald Schoenfeld Theater Maps
More blog resources for Gerald Schoenfeld Theater
Related New York City Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!