Shubert Theatre - NY
Address: 225 W 44th St. New York, NY 10036
The Shubert Theatre is a historic venue located in the heart of Broadway. Its exquisite Venetian Renaissance exterior and numerous productions ranging from musicals to dramas have made this theater a popular destination for theater-goers. Well-known for hosting productions like the Tony Award-winning revival of Hello, Dolly!, the Shubert Theatre is a must-visit venue for theater-loving froggies.
Shubert Theatre - NY Maps
More blog resources for Shubert Theatre - NY
Related New York City Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!