The Wheel ICON Park Orlando
Be effortlessly lifted away in a capsule of calm and serenity to see Orlando in a way you’ve never seen it before. The iconic 400-foot tall observation wheel provides breathtaking views of Central Florida in all directions, with sights of downtown Orlando’s skyline, theme parks, lakes and lush landscape, and on a clear day, views of Cape Canaveral on the east coast.
The Wheel ICON Park Orlando Maps
Tickets for The Wheel ICON Park Orlando
Select ticket quantity and add to your cart.
More blog resources for The Wheel ICON Park Orlando
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park