Visit the Miami Seaquarium for a wonderful day of exciting shows, great exhibits and enjoyable, educational presentations in the beautifully landscaped park overlooking Biscayne Bay. See sharks and dolphins, sea lions and seals. Learn about manatees and eels. Check out sharks and crocodiles. Come face to face with world-famous stars Lolita the Killer Whale, TV's Flipper, and Salty the Sea Lion. In this 38-acre tropical island paradise, anything is possible. Whales and dolphins fly while exotic birds stroll by.
Miami Seaquarium Maps
Tickets for Miami Seaquarium
Select ticket quantity and add to your cart.
More blog resources for Miami Seaquarium
Related Orlando Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!
- Oogie Boogie Bash at Disneyland — Dates, Details and Tips!