Experience the thrills of super-charged action during the basketball season, from October to April, as the Orlando Magic take on the biggest teams in the NBA. See matchups against teams such as the Los Angeles Lakers, Boston Celtics, Chicago Bulls, Milwaukee Bucks and others in the Amway Center – a state-of-the-art sports facility featuring interactive fan areas, the tallest scoreboard in the NBA, and a restaurant that overlooks the court.
You don’t have to be a sports enthusiast to enjoy the action of an Orlando Magic basketball game – it’s a toadally amazing event, packed with fun for the whole frog family! Experience a sensational pregame light and video show and halftime performances that feature frogtastic talent. Choose from several unique bars and restaurants featuring mouth-watering options from fine dining to traditional game day food and drinks and everything in between.
Plan now to make a Magic game part of your Orlando vacation!
Seats are available in the following seating areas; prices vary within the seating area by game date and time.
- Promenade B: Promenade B seats are a fun, affordable option for any family or group. Sit in the upper bowl of Amway Center to experience a full view of the game action. These sections range from sideline to corner views of the court. The Promenade level features the Ozone Bar and a variety of concessions options.
- Promenade A: Promenade A seats are the preferred upper bowl seating area. These seats offer great views from the upper level sidelines or corners.
- Club: Located on the private Club level of the arena, club seats are a more premium seating option. Guests can enjoy sideline views, while sitting in spacious leather back seats. The club level features multiple luxurious lounge spaces and bars, in addition to higher-end concessions options.
- Terrace B: Terrace B seating offers great views behind the north and south baskets. This is the most affordable seating option in the lower bowl of the arena. Sit behind the south basket, and enjoy easy access to the Bud Light Baseline Bar.
- Terrace A: Terrace A seating offers incredible sideline & corner views, while being only 8-18 rows from the court. Receive the quintessential Orlando Magic experience, immersed in the action and excitement of an NBA game!
- Ultimate Seating: Sit close to the action at an Orlando Magic game in the Ultimate seats! Located in the first 7 rows, these seats have amazing views and put you close to the NBA players. Ultimate seats come with access to our exclusive Fields Ultimate lounge, which includes all-inclusive food and beverage (beer, wine, soda) throughout the game. Food and beverage service starts an hour and a half before tip-off, so come early and enjoy dinner in the lounge before the game.
Seats are available in the following areas; prices vary within the ranges by game date and time.
- Promenade B Seating Area: $18 - $111
- Promenade A Seating Area: $24 - $131
- Club Seating Area: $54 - $267
- Terrace B Seating Area: $35 - $218
- Terrace A Seating Area: $74 - $453
- Ultimate Seating Area: $190 - $775
- Children under thirty-six (36) inches do not require a ticket and must sit on the lap of an adult.
- Video cameras and video footage are not permitted inside the Amway Center. Digital cameras are permitted.
- Amway Center is a cashless arena. Pay with debit/credit cards, Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- Bags are prohibited in the Amway Center with the exception of small clutches no larger than 4x6 inches as well as parent and medical bags which will be subject to X-ray.
All sales are final at the time of reservations. Tickets are non-refundable and are not eligible for exchange.
Amway Center is located at 400 W. Church St. Orlando, FL 32801.
Health and Safety
For the Orlando Magic, health and safety is a top priority. Please visit orlandomagic.com/healthandsafety for the most up-to-date information before attending a game.
These tickets are not to be sold through ticket brokers. Tickets bought and distributed through brokers will be cancelled.