Wild Arctic® Ride
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
Wild Arctic® Ride Details
TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.42" (107cm) minimum
Your journey on Wild Arctic® Ride begins the moment you board one of two jet helicopters for an unforgettable, motion-based flight to a remote research station - Base Station Wild Arctic. The panoramas are breathtaking, but the trip will be far from tranquil.
High anxiety is sure to ensue when the pilot reacts to avoid dangerous Arctic hazards in his mission to deliver you safely to the research base before the impending snowstorm closes in. Once you enter this frozen wonderland, you'll be enveloped in the beauty, exhilaration and danger of Arctic exploration. You'll come face-to-face with real walruses, beluga whales and two famous polar bears named Klondike and Snow! SeaWorld® Orlando's Wild Arctic® Ride takes you on an icy journey you'll surely never forget!
Wild Arctic® Ride one is a no-no for Mommy Frog, but Leap and the kids love it. While they go, she waits at the animal exhibit portion at the end.
Wild Arctic® Ride is a simulator ride located next to Bayside Stadium at SeaWorld® Orlando. The duration of the ride portion of Wild Arctic® Ride is about 5 minutes. Guests using wheelchairs should enter the regular queue and will be required to transfer to a seat in the ride vehicle. Guests who are unable to transfer and those not meeting the height requirement may bypass the ride portion of the Wild Arctic® Ride to the non-motion theater.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Frog Family Tips and Fun Facts about Wild Arctic® Ride
Frog Family Tips
- Skip the simulator (ride) portion of Wild Arctic® Ride if you are prone to motion-sickness, and go directly to the animal exhibit that follows.
- Go before or during the Shamu show! The location of Wild Arctic® Ride next to Bayside Stadium means that guests exiting the Shamu show often head directly to this ride after the show.
- The exhibit part of Wild Arctic® Ride features arctic life, such as beluga whales, polar bears and plenty of walruses.
- Wild Arctic® Ride replaced the Mission: Bermuda Triangle attraction. This attraction opened in 1992.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Wild Arctic® Ride
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Minions and Villains Will Take Over Universal Studios Florida in Summer 2023
- What's Coming to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando in 2022 and Beyond — Tiana's Bayou Adventure Opening in Late 2024!
- Walt Disney World Resort Gate Prices Have Officially Increased — Buy Now to Lock in Your Savings!
- The Secret History of Disney Rides: "it's a small world"
- A Holly-Jolly Good Guide to Disney Springs at Christmas Time