Universal's Volcano Bay
Today's Orlando Crowd Level & Park Hours
Universal’s Volcano Bay. It’s a water theme park. Which is like a theme park with a whole lotta water. And that big thing in the middle is just like a real volcano — ‘cause you know volcanoes have water slides. Yep. 13 stories above this South Seas oasis, your friends (or your kids) are gonna see if you chicken out at the last second, or if you take the plunge down the face of Krakatau. More of a go-with-the-flow type? No worries. The beach, winding river and wave pool are always tempting escapes.See all things to do
Universal's Volcano Bay Maps
Top Universal's Volcano Bay Videos and Photos
> > > > >Honu of the Honu ika Moana
Tickets for Universal's Volcano Bay
Welcome, Global Munchkin Readers!
Select ticket quantity and add to your cart.
More blog resources for Universal's Volcano Bay
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Oh Boy! The Best New Eats in the Reimagined Mickey's Toontown Area
- Your House-by-House Guide to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- To Hop or Not? When to Get Park Hoppers for Your Disney World Trip
- How to Skip the Lines With Single Rider at Disneyland
- All the Details of the Upcoming Ski Epic Pass for 2023-2024
Some imagery shown throughout our website does not represent current operational and safety guidelines.
Looking for more park hours and events? Check out the Orlando Crowd Calendar.
1 - 3
4 - 6
7 - 10
- Park Key:
- Recommended Park on This Day
- Busy Day for This Park