Celebrate with Family-Friendly Things to Do in San Antonio
Families love visiting San Antonio and enjoying its fascinating culture and history, fun dining options and great theme parks. Whether you're experiencing the shows and rides at SeaWorld San Antonio and Six Flags Fiesta Texas or mingling with the animals at the San Antonio Zoo, you're bound to have fun.
You can start your San Antonio adventure off with an iconic photo and tour of the Alamo, a famous 18th-century Spanish mission that played a key role in the Texas Revolution. After that, your family can head down to the River Walk and take in the beautiful lights and festive decorations while snacking on delicious Tex-Mex food or doing a little shopping. Want a toadally different view of the city? You can reach new heights atop the Tower of the Americas. Whatever's on your itinerary, your family can have a great and unforgettable vacation in San Antonio!
Great Customer Service
here for you!
Helpful Resources for San Antonio
Related San Antonio Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Our Disney World Holiday Merchandise Wishlist, Plus Our Top Tips!
- New Details for Tiana's Bayou Adventure Are Here — Including Splash Mountain Closure Dates at Disney World!
- Disney World Refurbishments & Closings
- Best Time to Visit Disneyland in 2023 and 2024
- Walt Disney World Resort Gate Prices Are Increasing Dec. 8 — Buy Now to Lock in Your Savings!