Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Fallbrook Downtown
$93 / night
Between I-15 and I-5, this pet-friendly hotel is in downtown Fallbrook, California, near Temecula, and the Avocado Festival, Los Jilgueros and the Fallbrook art galleries …
- Free Parking
- Room Service
- 16.9miLEGOLAND® California Resort
- 41.5miSeaWorld® San Diego
- 43.8miSan Diego International Airport (SAN)
- View on Map
Sorry, there is no availability for these dates.
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Fallbrook Downtown Information
- Between I-15 and I-5, this pet-friendly hotel is in downtown Fallbrook, California, near Temecula, and the Avocado Festival, Los Jilgueros and the Fallbrook art galleries are within walking distance. It is just an 8 minute drive to Live Oak Park, which has long been the cornerstone of Fallbrook. First inhabited by Native Americans, the park is an oak tree forest that begs for visitors to stay and enjoy its beauty. The park is ideal for picnicking and strolling, and has a beautiful setting for special events. The park is also home to woodpeckers, hawks and songbirds that swoop between the ancient oaks. Guests may also like to gamble at the nearby Pala and Pechanga casinos or dine at the different restaurants on the doorstep. Guest rooms all offer cable TV and coffee maker, and some rooms have in-room hot tub, balcony, work desk, fridge and microwave. Copy and fax services are available.
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Fallbrook Downtown AmenitiesFacilities
- Car park
- Check-in hour (6:00PM)
- Check-out hour (11:00AM)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour reception
- Large pets allowed (over 5 kg)
- Small pets allowed (under 5 kg)
- Wired Internet
- Total number of rooms: 36
- Connecting rooms
- Continental breakfast
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Disability-friendly bathroom
- Smoking rooms
× Not Available
Is our information missing or incorrect? Let us know!
We're checking the availability and pricing...