Explorer's Reef Details
Frog OverviewIntroducing Explorer's Reef, SeaWorld® San Diego's spectacular new attraction, where guests will enter the park under a massive wave sculpture and encounter a beautiful, underwater-themed realm of animal attractions, buildings and shade structures. After over a year of planning and construction, Explorer's Reef opened on March 21, 2014, to coincide with the official kickoff of a "Sea of Surprises" to commemorate SeaWorld's 50th Celebration!
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Explorer's Reef
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- All of the Magical Reasons to Stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel
- Disneyland Early Entry for Hotel Guests Returning Aug. 8
- Our Hoppin’ Guide to the LEGOLAND Florida FASTRACK Pass
- Frightfully Fun Foodie Finds for Halloween at Walt Disney World
- It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year — The Holidays at Disneyland Resort Return Nov. 11!