Golden Gate Bridge
Address: Golden Gate Bridge San Francisco, CA
Frog Family Rating:
Hop across the Golden Gate Bridge and experience a famous landmark of San Francisco. Opening in 1937, the Golden Gate Bridge is an icon of the city and open to the public for exploration. The bridge has sidewalks for walkers and bicyclists to get across, and offers breathtaking views of San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean. After you’ve explored the bridge, leap over to Baker’s Beach and snap memorable photos of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Golden Gate Bridge Maps
Tickets for Golden Gate Bridge
Select ticket quantity and add to your cart.
TOTAL SAVINGS: 0Add tickets to cart
vs. gate price
More blog resources for Golden Gate Bridge
Related San Francisco Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park