Visit the largest living history museums in America, with this Colonial Williamsburg: Single-Day Ticket!
Journey back in time to the dawn of America and see what daily life was like during the American Revolution!
Explore the expansive 173 acres of this historic area - see restored and recreated 18-century structures, plus hundreds of houses, shops, and public buildings rebuilt on their original foundations. As you roam the streets, watch blacksmiths, printers, and milliners use methods from the 18th century and learn about colonial life on your own or during a guided tour. Colonial Williamsburg re-enactors dress and work like locals during the era, sometimes using colonial grammar, bringing the whole experience to life!
Meet nation builders who made a significant contribution to the American story such as Gowan Pamphlet, Edith Cumbo, George Washington, and many others! Experience the DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum and The Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum - if you'd like, top off your day and rest your froggy
legs with a performance of the Fife and Drum Corps or grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants. Convenient shuttle service helps you hop
between sites with ease as you discover the treasures of Colonial Williamsburg!
With so much to see and experience, be sure to check out the Colonial Williamsburg events calendar to see what's happening during your visit!Colonial Williamsburg: Single-Day Ticket Highlights:
- Over 30 exhibition sites, including the African American Religion exhibit
- Explore meticulously cared-for grounds, from great period-appropriate oak trees to the formal palace gardens
- Meet 14 nation builders who made a significant contribution to the American story
- Enjoy a fresh take on art and an expanded gallery at both the Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art and DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museums
- Costume-interpreter-guided tours of the Governor’s Palace, Capitol, and Courthouse
- Visit trade sites, to see and speak with expert masters practicing 18th-century trades
- Staged performances on the Charlton Stage and in the Hennage Auditorium and so much more!