Hop on USA Guided Tours' climate-controlled, luxury bus and observe the most famous attractions of Washington, D.C. with live narrative by an experienced guide.
With the USA Guided Tours: Best of D.C. VIP Bus Tour
ticket, you'll enjoy guided walking tours of Washington, D.C.'s most iconic landmarks such as the U.S. Capitol Building, the Korean War Veterans Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, and Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and you'll stop to hop off the bus for toadally
incredible photo opportunities at the Jefferson Memorial, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, White House, and more!
Skip the line with reserved entry to the U.S Capitol Building and National Archives Building, enjoy FREE lunch at the newly renovated L'Enfant Plaza, and at the end of the tour, board a seasonal* boat cruise on the Potomac River.Highlights of the USA Guided Tours: Best of D.C. Bus Tour include:
*The boat portion of the tour is seasonal and does not operate between Oct 16 – Mar 14. In lieu of the boat cruise during the off-season, additional time is spent at all other existing stops.
- Skip the line with priority entry to the U.S. Capitol Building for a 45-minute tour inside the U.S. Capitol, including the Crypt, the Rotunda and the National Statuary Hall.
- Up-close viewing of the original Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence, and U.S. Constitution at the National Archives Building!
- Take a guide-led stroll past the White House, the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, and through Lafayette Park.
- Stop to capture photos of D.C.'s memorials including the National World War II Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial, and the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial.
- Hop off the bus for a guided walking tour of the Korean War Veterans Memorial, followed by the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the iconic Lincoln Memorial.
- Take a seasonal* boat cruise on the Potomac River and enjoy free lunch at the newly renovated L'Enfant Plaza.
- January 1
- March 9
- April 7
- April 13
- May 5
- May 26
- May 27
- July 4
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
- Army Ten-Miler
- October 27
- Thanksgiving Day
- December 25
- December 31
Bring your E-Ticket and a valid photo ID to the Library of Congress and hop on the bus! Please arrive at 8:15 AM (15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure) to check-in with your guide.
The Library of Congress is located at Neptune Fountain, 68 First St. SE Washington, D.C. 20004.
Monday-Saturday, tour departs at 8:30 AM.
90-Day Return Policy- To be eligible for a refund, E-Tickets must be unused and returned within 90 days of purchase date, or four (4) calendar days before the scheduled tour. Once verified with the vendor that they are unused, 95% of the item(s) total will be refunded. Yup, we are friendly frogs. The 5% fee will cover the delivery, handling and processing fees associated with accepting payment and fulfilling the order. Expired E-Tickets, used E-Tickets, or any E-Ticket not currently sold on this site are non-refundable.
Ticket expires upon redemption. If unused, ticket is valid for one (1) year from the purchase date.