Hop on USA Guided Tours' climate-controlled, luxury bus and witness the most famous attractions of Washington, D.C. all flooded with lights!
With the USA Guided Tours: D.C. at Dusk Bus Tour
ticket, you'll enjoy guided walking tours of D.C.'s iconic memorials, including the Korean War Veterans Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, and Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and will have incredible photo opportunities at the White House, U.S. Capitol Building, and more!
Take in the illuminated, spectacular views as you stop at historic landmarks such as the U.S. Navy Memorial, Washington Monument, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, and the White House.Highlights of the USA Guided Tours: D.C. at Dusk Bus Tour include:
- Stop for breathtaking views of the White House, Grant's Memorial, and the J. Edgar Hoover Federal Bureau of Investigation - all illuminated at night!
- Drive past the National Archives building - home to historic documents including the Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution.
- Hop off the bus for a two-mile-long, panoramic view of the Smithsonian Museums (the largest museum complex in the world).
- View the iconic Washington Monument (the tallest, freestanding stone structure in the world) and the Thomas Jefferson Memorial from the comfort of the bus.
- Stop at some D.C.'s most powerful memorials including the National World War II Memorial, the U.S. Navy Memorial, and the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial.
- Guided walk to visit the Korean War Veterans Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and the Lincoln Memorial... quite a sight at night!
- May 27
- July 4
- October 31
- Thanksgiving Day
- December 24
- December 25
- December 31
Bring your E-Ticket and a valid photo ID to the U.S. Navy Memorial and hop on the bus! Please arrive at 7:15 PM (15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure) to check-in with your guide.
The U.S. Navy Memorial is located at 701 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20004.
Daily, tour departs at 7:30 PM.
90-Day Return Policy- To be eligible for a refund, E-Tickets must be unused and returned within 90 days of purchase date, or four (4) calendar days before the scheduled tour. Once verified with the vendor that they are unused, 95% of the item(s) total will be refunded. Yup, we are friendly frogs. The 5% fee will cover the delivery, handling and processing fees associated with accepting payment and fulfilling the order. Expired E-Tickets, used E-Tickets, or any E-Ticket not currently sold on this site are non-refundable.
Ticket expires upon redemption. If unused, ticket is valid for one (1) year from the purchase date.