H2O UFO Details
TypePoi | Ride
Frog OverviewLet the tadpoles have fun at H2O UFO, Water Country USA's largest children's water playground that's out of this world. They will discover a variety of interactive water elements, such as spray jets and waterfalls, to explore. H2O UFO also features mini water slides, including one that requires a tube for two, and a zero-entry pool, which is perfect for tadpoles learning how to swim on their own.
H2O UFO Accessibility Information: Guests must be 56" tall or less, or accompanied by a child. Children under 42" are recommended to wear a life vest. Hand-held infants must be accompanied by a supervising companion in the pool area but not on the slides.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for H2O UFO
Related Washington, D.C. Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- How You Can Celebrate Pride at Disneyland in June (And All Year Long)
- What Fun Awaits Aboard a Disney Cruise? Our ~Frogtastic~ Guide to the Disney Cruise Line Fleet
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- All You Need to Know for the New Disney After Hours at EPCOT!