TypePoi | Ride
Height Req.48" (122cm) minimum
Frog OverviewHold on tight! Rampage sends you flying down a slippery slope on top of a toboggan sled. Be sure to calm your nerves as you climb your way to the top, only to stare down the ramp that's set at a 60-degree angle. Once you hurtle down the slide, you will skid across a 120-foot-long pool.
Rampage Accessibility Information: Guests must be able to walk up the stairs to the top of the ride tower. Special Access is not available.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Rampage
Related Washington, D.C. Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Prepare to Party in Fiesta Village at Knott's Berry Farm — Now Open!
- Celebrate Pride Month With Colorful Eats at Disney Parks
- The Frog Family's Guide to the Pixar Place Hotel — New Details About Its Transformation!
- The Frog Family's Guide to Discovery Cove Orlando
- Frog Family’s Stay-Cool Guide to Knott’s Soak City Water Park