Surfer's Bay Wave Pool
Surfer's Bay Wave Pool Details
TypePoi | Ride
Frog OverviewFeel the motion of the ocean at Surfer's Bay Wave Pool, the largest wave pool in Virginia. Whether you catch the waves or practice your backstroke, Surfer's Bay is the perfect summer getaway. The 23,000 square-foot pool gradually reaches eight feet deep, so keep life vests on the tadpoles if you venture off into the deep end. The surf starts crashing every 10 minutes with cycles of four-foot waves that last eight minutes.
Surfer's Bay Wave Pool Accessibility Information: The wave pool is accessible to guests with mobility impairments. It is recommended that children under 42" wear a life vest. Hand-held infants are permitted but must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
Aw, toad warts! There aren't any things to do that match your request. Please adjust the filter options.
More resources for Surfer's Bay Wave Pool
Related Washington, D.C. Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- SeaWorld San Diego Launches New Family-Friendly Roller Coaster, Arctic Rescue
- The ~Hoppin'~ Good Guide to Visiting Disney Springs
- Celebrate Jurassic June at Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood!
- Oogie Boogie Bash and Disneyland Halloween Time Dates Are Here!
- Oogie Boogie Bash at Disneyland — Dates, Details and Tips!