$218 / night
This all-suite hotel is located in downtown Chicago, surrounded by upscale dining and shopping in the trendy River North neighbourhood. It features a breakfast buffet … What we love…
- Free Parking
- Room Service
- 1.3miNavy Pier
- 2.1miLincoln Park Zoo
- 7.4miMuseum of Science and Industry
- 17.3miO'Hare Airport
- View on Map
Sorry, there is no availability for these dates.
Frog Family Review for Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago-Downtown*
Have you stayed at this hotel?
Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their vacation.
We rely on our frog friends to give us the inside scoop! Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their next vacation.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Thanks for being one of the trusted frog family reviewers.
Guests like you make vacations better!
What we love
- All-suite hotel located in River North neighborhood
- Great location steps from Magnificent Mile
- Walking distance to public transportation, shops and restaurants
- Chic suites offer a fully equipped kitchen and separate living area
- Heated indoor pool and hot tub for year-round swimming
- Free hot breakfast buffet and evening social
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet friendly!
Keep in Mind
- Hotel only offers valet
- Pets are welcome for a fee
- Consider only using public transportation; parking daily at the hotel can get pricey
- No on-site dining option
Frog Family Tips
- Request an upper floor room less potential street noise
- Book a suite with city view if it’s a priority
- Use the free grocery service to re-stock your kitchen
- Spend the afternoon exploring the Chicago Water Tower, John Hancock Center or Millennium Park
- Consider boking a Two Queen Bed One Bedroom Suite -sleeps up to 6!
- Families, especially larger families, who want spacious modern guest rooms and to be located near Magnificent Mile
*The views and opinions expressed here are those of Undercover Tourist.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago-Downtown Information
- This all-suite hotel is located in downtown Chicago, surrounded by upscale dining and shopping in the trendy River North neighbourhood. It features a breakfast buffet and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Two flat-screen TVs are included in each suite. The kitchenette has a 2-burner stove and full-size refrigerator. Grocery shopping services are offered. An indoor pool is available at this Chicago hotel. The gym boasts a flat-screen TV and views of the city. A gift shop is open to guests, and a free dinner buffet with drinks on select weekdays is served. Millennium Park, Navy Pier and the Art Institute are within 2 km of the establishment.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago-Downtown AmenitiesBusiness
- Business centre
- Conference room
- Meeting room
- Outdoor freshwater pool: 1
- 24-hour reception
- Car park
- Large pets allowed (over 5 kg)
- Valet parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired Internet
- Small pets allowed (under 5 kg)
- Connecting rooms
- Total number of rooms: 233
- Cot on demand
- Disability-friendly bathroom
- Extra beds on demand
- Internet access
- Smoking rooms
- Free Wi-fi
* Some services shall be paid at the establishment
× Not Available
Is our information missing or incorrect? Let us know!
We're checking the availability and pricing...