Link this Disney ticket to My Disney Experience for FastPass+ reservations.
Admission to one or more of the following Walt Disney World® Resort attractions for each day of the ticket - 10 Days (hopping allowed between the four Theme Parks listed immediately below and ticket expires 14 days after the date of the first use):
You could visit all 4 main Theme Parks in one day and you would have used only one day. You may be a little tired, possibly a tad nuts.
This ticket includes Disney's FastPass+, as do all tickets for the Walt Disney World® Resort.
Choose a visit to one of the following for each of your 10 "Fun Visits":
- Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course (tee time reservations are required and subject to availability)
- DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill (Some events require an additional admission charge; includes 30 minutes of game access at The PlayStation Pavilion on days when it is operating).
- Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course (Valid for one miniature golf course visit per day before 4:00 p.m.).
- Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course (Valid for one miniature golf course visit per day before 4:00 p.m.).
Water Park Fun & More tickets will be imprinted with the words "W/10 FUN VISITS".
Ticket use example: If you visit Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park and Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park on the same day, then you have used 2 "Fun Visits". If you visit one or more Walt Disney World® Resort Theme Park and Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park on the same day, then you have used 1 day and 1 "Fun Visit".
Mailed Ticket: Go straight to the gate and onto the rides. No will call exchange necessary. This is the exact same ticket you would receive at the gate. You may link this ticket to My Disney Experience for FastPass+ reservations and add it to your MagicBand.
Daily. Note: Water Parks are open weather permitting with seasonal closure approx. one month during Winter.
Mailed Ticket: 365-Day Return Policy - 95% of the item(s) order amount will be refunded back to you. Yup, we are friendly frogs. The 5% fee will cover the delivery, handling and the processing fees associated with accepting payment and fulfilling the order. The tickets must be unused, unsigned and not damaged. They cannot have been attached to a Disney profile or been activated. Expired tickets, or any ticket not currently sold on this site, are non-refundable. Please contact our customer service team so we can give you instructions to make the process run smoothly.
Ticket expires 14 days after the date of the first use - you will activate the ticket upon entry into your first Walt Disney World® Resort Theme Park or Water Park. Days do not have to be used consecutively.