$396 / night
Lake Tahoe's only lakefront hotel with a private beach situated on the 26 acres in Tahoe's tranquil North Shore and offers a combination of breathtaking … What we love…
- Free Parking
- Room Service
- Shuttle or Drive to Lifts
- 11.1miNorthstar California Resort
- 18.1miPalisades Tahoe Resort
- 20.9miSouth Lake Tahoe
- 24.3miLake Tahoe Aiport
- View on Map
Sorry, there is no availability for these dates.
Frog Family Review for Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe*
Have you stayed at this hotel?
Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their vacation.
We rely on our frog friends to give us the inside scoop! Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their next vacation.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Thanks for being one of the trusted frog family reviewers.
Guests like you make vacations better!
What we love
- Stunning location, nestled alongside a private beach on Lake Tahoe
- Rooms are parent and tadpole approved, with "modern alpine" decor
- Lagoon-style pool is heated year-round and includes indoor "swim-out" access, so you don't have to disrobe outside during cold months
- Tranquil Stillwater Spa and Salon offers 16 treatment rooms and 2 couples' private massage suites
- Camp Hyatt offers fun for tadpoles ages 5 to 12
- On-site Grand Lodge Casino
- Valet department offers snow chain service in winter
- On-site general store opens at 6 a.m. and serves Starbucks
- Pet friendly
Keep in Mind
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe charges a daily resort fee
- Hotel has four pet friendly rooms on the first floor
- Maximum occupancy for standard room with 2 beds is 4
- Some guest rooms include 2 double beds; book a guest room with 2 queens if it's a priority
- The Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Spa & Casino is a AAA Four Diamond recipient
Frog Family Tips
- For the ultimate in luxury and space, book a private lakeside cottage
- Specify if you are bringing your pup with you; the hotel has a very limited number of pet-friendly rooms
- Request a higher floor with views of the lake or mountains
- Families who want the ultimate Lake Tahoe hotel experience, with free ski shuttles to/from Diamond Peak Ski Resort, on-site spa and casino, and a private beach
*The views and opinions expressed here are those of Undercover Tourist.
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Information
- Lake Tahoe's only lakefront hotel with a private beach situated on the 26 acres in Tahoe's tranquil North Shore and offers a combination of breathtaking views and proximity to word-class skiing and recreation. From the acclaimed Still water Spa, 24-hour gaming action and Camp Hyatt to the renovated cottages and year-round heated lagoon-style pool, the Hyatt has every amenity for the discriminating traveler. Rates are inclusive of resort fee.
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe AmenitiesGeneral Hotel Info:
- Check-in/Check-out: 4:00 p.m./11:00 a.m.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pets allowed
In Each Room:
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Coffee maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Individually adjustable climate control
- Rollaway bed available on request (fee)
- Mini refrigerator
Dining at The Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe:
- Lone Eagle Grille, full-service restaurant
- Lone Eagle Lounge, bar and lounge
- Sierra Café, full-service restaurant
- Cutthroat’s Saloon, bar and quick bites
- Stillwater Pool Bar and Grill, bar and quick bites
- Pier 111 Bar, bar
- Lakeside Beach Bar and Grill, bar and quick bites
- In-room dining
Recreation at The Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe:
- Fitness center
- Spa and salon
- Fire pit
- Heated pool
- Hot tub
- Valet parking
- Free area shuttle
- 24-Hour front desk
- Business center
- Children’s programs
- Laundry services
Is our information missing or incorrect? Let us know!
We're checking the availability and pricing...