Relax in larger, family-friendly digs — a 5-minute walk to Disneyland® Resort—and let the tadpoles splash about in the water play area What we love…
- Free Parking
- Room Service
- 0.4miDisneyland® Resort
- 9.9miJohn Wayne Airport (SNA)
- 34.3miLos Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- 37.3miUniversal Studios Hollywood™
- View on Map
Sorry, there is no availability for these dates.
Frog Family Review for Courtyard Anaheim Theme Park Entrance*
Have you stayed at this hotel?
Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their vacation.
We rely on our frog friends to give us the inside scoop! Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their next vacation.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Thanks for being one of the trusted frog family reviewers.
Guests like you make vacations better!
What we love
- 5-minute walk to Disneyland® Resort
- Surfside water play area with its 30-foot water slides, 400-gallon drench bucket and heated pools
- Oversized standard rooms at 530 square feet sleep up to 6
- Rooms include twin bunk beds, free wifi, Netflix streaming capability, fridges and microwaves
- Market is open 24/7! The Bistro serves Starbucks
- Is a Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel
- Fireworks views from some rooms and the pool
Keep in Mind
- Self-parking is not available; valet is your only option
- One of the more expensive hotel options
- Pets are not allowed
- Suites include mini refrigerator and microwaves
Frog Family Tips
- Request 2nd-floor room if you want to be near the pool
- Request a higher floor if you want less potential noise
- Head offsite to more dining options, including Mimi's Cafe, La Brea Bakery and more
- Watch the fireworks from The Terrace outdoor seating area
*The views and opinions expressed here are those of Undercover Tourist.
Courtyard Anaheim Theme Park Entrance Information
- Just a five-minute walk from the entrance of Disneyland® Resort, Courtyard Anaheim offers spacious guest rooms and suites with twin bunk beds and more! The hotel features an on-site waterpark, Surfside Waterpark, and complimentary Wi-Fi. There are plenty of dining options at the hotel and in the surrounding area, as well as views of the Disneyland® Park fireworks!
Courtyard Anaheim Theme Park Entrance AmenitiesGeneral Resort Info:
- Check-in/Check-out - 4:00 p.m./11:00 a.m.
- 202 guest rooms/19 suites
- 6 floors in main building
- Accessible rooms available
- Non-smoking establishment
- Buildings offer elevators and interior corridors
- Pets not allowed (service animals allowed)
- Individual climate control
- Alarm clock
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Mini refrigerator
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV
- Phone with voicemail
- Cribs/play yards available
Dining at Courtyard Anaheim Theme Park Entrance:
- 2 Quick service locations - The Market, The Bistro
- 2 Full-service restaurants - The Terrace, Mimi's Cafe
- Lounges - The Terrace
Recreation at Courtyard Anaheim Theme Park Entrance:
- Outdoor heated pool - two large water slides
- Children's pool with beach-style entry
- Water play area with smaller slides, drench bucket and fountain features
- Fitness center
- Valet parking only (fee)
- Laundry on-site
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Newspaper in lobby
- Safe deposit boxes
- Business services - copy service, fax service, overnight delivery/pickup and post/parcel
- Express check-in/check-out
Is our information missing or incorrect? Let us know!
We're checking the availability and pricing...
Courtyard Anaheim Theme Park Entrance
1420 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802