Overlooking the waterfront and within easy reach from pristine, turquoise beaches, this establishment is the ideal choice of accommodation either for those travelling for leisure or business. The premises are a few minutes from Long Beach Port, a convention centre and over the impressive Gerald Desmond Bridge. Guests can practice numerous water sports in the nearby beaches, such as jet-skiing, sailing or kayaking, and taste delicious specialities at the wide offer of restaurants. All the hotel's suites are perfect for a long stay, as they have plenty of free space, a living area, a separate bedroom and a fully-equipped kitchenette for guests to prepare their own dishes. Those who want can exercise at the on-site fitness centre and, in season, relax by the heated, outdoor swimming pool. There is also a BBQ or picnic area to spend a funny day with the whole family.
- Babysitting service
- Laundry service
- Room service
- 24-hour reception
- Car park
- Large pets allowed (over 5 kg)
- Small pets allowed (under 5 kg)
Room facilities (Standard room)
- Total number of rooms: 216
- Year of construction: 1987
- Year of most recent renovation: 2009
- Connecting rooms
- Cable TV
- Ironing set
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Wake-up service
- Disability-friendly bathroom
- Extra beds on demand
- Smoking rooms
× Not Available
We're checking the availability and pricing...
Create An Account
In order to save your favorite items, you'll need to create an account.
Already have one? Sign in.
An Undercover Tourist account allows you to:
Join The Frog Family
- Download E-Tickets (where available).
- Track your order.
- View your entire order history.
- Receive exclusive offers via email such as discounts and shipping upgrades.
Planning an upcoming vacation?
Error. Please try again.
Nope, I'm not going on a trip.