$665 / night
Located across the street from River Run Village, these new-construction townhomes feature large, modern spaces and beautifully-equipped, open kitchens (complete with wine cooler!). While every … What we love…
- Free Parking
- Room Service
- Walk to Lifts
- Steps FromKeystone Ski Resort
- 1.9miKidtopia Headquarters
- 5.1miDillon Reservoir
- 7.1miLoveland Pass
- View on Map
Rooms Offered in River Run Townhomes
- Full kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops
- Dining area that seats 8
- Private 1 car garage
- Private laundry
- Private deck with grill
- Gas fireplace
- Large flat screen Televisions
- Deck opens up to green space
Frog Family Review for River Run Townhomes*
Have you stayed at this hotel?
Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their vacation.
We rely on our frog friends to give us the inside scoop! Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their next vacation.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Thanks for being one of the trusted frog family reviewers.
Guests like you make vacations better!
What we love
- Great location across from River Run Village and a short walk to the gondola
- Large luxury townhomes steps from Keystone Ski Resort
- Three-to-four-bedroom townhomes feature a large fireplace, modern kitchen, washer/dryer and patio and balcony spaces
- Stunning slope and mountain views
- Walking distance to nearby restaurants and shops
- On-site bus stop
- Private two car garage and additional driveway parking available
- Free Wi-Fi in units
Keep in Mind
- Bedding varies in each townhome
- All townhomes can accommodate up to four cars
- No on-site pool, though guests have access to the heated outdoor pool and hot tub at Dakota Lodge
- Townhomes are located on the outer edge of the village
Frog Family Tips
- Spend some time with tadpoles at Kidtopia Headquarters for more family fun!
- Take the free resort shuttle to Mountain House Base Area for dinner or skiing
- Use the recreation path to walk or bike to the village
- Request a townhome based on your bedding and amenities needs
- Families and adults, especially larger families and groups, who want to be near River Run Village but also want a relaxing, luxury lodging experience in Keystone
*The views and opinions expressed here are those of Undercover Tourist.
River Run Townhomes Information
Located across the street from River Run Village, these new-construction townhomes feature large, modern spaces and beautifully-equipped, open kitchens (complete with wine cooler!). While every unit's bedding varies, these townhomes have plenty of room, living spaces on each level, and washer and dryer in-unt. It’s the perfect place for families- and friends who feel like family.
Within a 10 minute walk to the closet gondola, or hop on the free bus that picks up outside the complex to Mountain House Base Area. While staying at the River Run townhomes, you have access to the heated, outdoor pool and hot tub.
River Run Townhomes AmenitiesGeneral Resort Info:
- Check-in/Check-out: 7:30 a.m. / 10:00 a.m.
- Pets are not allowed
- Daily resort fee applies. The resort fee includes: freshly baked cookies, business services at the condominium front desks, fax, copier, printer, and wireless Internet services, coffee service at the front desks and in the room, hot chocolate at the front desks, granola bars, sunscreen, 24-hour guest services, post cards and post card mailing, parking, local calls, USA Today and Summit Daily News available at the front desk
In Each Townhome:
- Central fireplace
- Open full kitchen
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Private balcony/patio spaces
- Separate living area
- Dining area
- Outdoor grill
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ironing board
- Linens provided
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe deposit box
- Cribs available upon request (additional fee)
- Rollaway beds available upon request (additional fee)
Dining at River Run Townhomes:
- No on-site dining, but multiple dining options available in Keystone Resort
Recreation at River Run Townhomes:
- Access to off-site heated outdoor pool
- Access to off-site hot tub
- Ski storage
- Equipment rentals available (additional fees)
- Connected garage & driveway parking
- Free bus to Mountain House Base Area picks up outside complex
- 10 Minute walk to gondola
- 24-hour front desk
- Housekeeping included
Is our information missing or incorrect? Let us know!
We're checking the availability and pricing...