Disney Theme Park Base Ticket Option
The Disney Theme Park Base Ticket (formerly known as the Disney Magic Your Way Ticket) is the Walt Disney World® Resort base ticket option.
The Disney Theme Park Base Ticket allows you to visit one of the following theme parks per day:
- Magic Kingdom® Park
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®
- Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
There is no hopping among multiple parks on the same day (you'll need the Park Hopper® Option Ticket for that), but you can leave and return to the same park. If you want to visit water parks, you'll need the Park Hopper® Plus Option Ticket.
Read more about our FAQ's and tips and tricks on using Disney Genie+!
Is the Disney Theme Park Base Ticket Right for Me?
The Disney Theme Park Base Tickets are the least expensive option. We think they are the best ticket option for most families making a first-time visit to Walt Disney World® Resort. This is because there is a ton to see in each of the parks. At Magic Kingdom® Park alone, you could easily spend two entire days and not experience all it has to offer. Most first-time families want to see and do as much as they possibly can in each park before moving onto the next.
A Disney Theme Park Base Ticket is a good choice if…
- You have young children:Read More >One park per day is usually plenty for small children. If you leave and come back to the same park, they usually enjoy the familiarity of it more than starting over at a different park.Show Less ^
- It's your first time:Read More >If it's your first visit, you'll have enough to do staying in one park the entire day without the added stress of visiting a second park.Show Less ^
- You are incorporating other activities into your vacation:Read More >If you have activities planned such as shopping at Disney Springs® or dinner reservations at a Disney hotel, one park per day might be enough. (May we recommend Victoria & Albert's at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa for a fancy dinner date without tadpoles?)Show Less ^
- You want to save the most money possible:Read More >If it's strictly a financial decision, this is the cheapest Disney ticket option.Show Less ^
- You are visiting during the busy holiday season:Read More >Navigating between parks during the very busiest days of the year eats up a lot of valuable time. It may only happen a day or two a year, but if a park reaches capacity and you leave that park, you will not be able to re-enter.Show Less ^