Savor a shopper's paradise that shares a walking bridge to Hazard Center and steps from Fashion Valley Mall. What we love…
- Free Parking
- Room Service
- 3.7miSan Diego International Airport (SAN)
- 4.9miSeaWorld® San Diego
- 26.7miLEGOLAND® California Resort
- View on Map
Sorry, there is no availability for these dates.
Frog Family Review for Doubletree Hotel San Diego Mission Valley *
Have you stayed at this hotel?
Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their vacation.
We rely on our frog friends to give us the inside scoop! Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their next vacation.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Thanks for being one of the trusted frog family reviewers.
Guests like you make vacations better!
What we love
- Oversized standard rooms at 450 square feet
- Sound-proof windows mean less noise from foot traffic below!
- Located on the San Diego Trolley and central to to San Diego attractions, including University of San Diego, Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego Zoo and SeaWorld San Diego
- Walking distance to Fashion Valley Mall
- Starbucks coffee served at Pronto quick-service location
- Complimentary chocolate chip cookies upon arrival!
- Heated indoor/outdoor pool for year-round fun no matter what the weather
Keep in Mind
- Elevator system is a little tricky—select your floor before getting in and then make sure you get in the right elevator!
- Early check in before 12 p.m. will cost you $25
- Luggage storage is a small fee
Frog Family Tips
- Request or book an upper floor
- Look for street parking to avoid the daily fee
- Families, adults and couples who want to be central and close to San Diego's best shopping
*The views and opinions expressed here are those of Undercover Tourist.
Doubletree Hotel San Diego Mission Valley Information
- The contemporary city hotel sits adjacent to the Hazard Center retail complex in the Mission Valley area. It is just a 7-minute drive from both the University of San Diego and the Old Town San Diego State Park. Guests who want to use the public transport system in order to move around the area can find a trolley stop just across the street from the venue. Those who are looking to spark their trip with a small shopping spree will be within a 15-minute walk from the Fashion Valley Mall, one of the largest and finest shopping destinations in the county. With urban-chic decor and a large variety of rooms and suites, this full-service hotel offers all of comforts of home.
Doubletree Hotel San Diego Mission Valley Amenities
General Resort Info:
- Check In/Check Out - 3:00 p.m./12:00 p.m.
- 300 guest rooms and suites
- 11 floors in main building
- Accessible rooms available
- Buildings offer elevators and interior corridors
- Pets not allowed (service animals allowed)
In Each Room:
- Cable TV
- Individual climate control
- Balcony available
- Work desk
- Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary toiletries
- Alarm clock radio
- Coffee maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Dining table and chairs (suites only)
- Wet bar (suites only)
Dining at Doubletree Hotel San Diego Mission Valley:
- 1 Quick service location - Pronto
- 1 Table service restaurant - Fountain Cafe (breakfast)
- Lounge - Windows Lounge
- Room service
Recreation at Doubletree Hotel San Diego Mission Valley:
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- Fitness center
- Valet and self parking (fee)
- Audio/visual equipment rental
- Business center - express mail, fax, meeting rooms, modem, office rental, printer, photo copying and more
- Luggage storage
- Coin laundry
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry/valet services
Is our information missing or incorrect? Let us know!
We're checking the availability and pricing...
Doubletree Hotel San Diego Mission Valley
7450 Hazard Center Dr, San Diego, CA 92108