Family-Friendly Things to Do in San Diego
With miles and miles of beaches and year-round mild weather, San Diego is a popular family travel destination. There are plenty of San Diego attractions—most of them outdoors or on the water—and it's easy enough to hop around.
Popular San Diego attractions and tourist spots include the marina, Gaslamp Quarter, Old Town, Little Italy, Balboa Park and Coronado Island. Picturesque La Jolla—home to the famed Torrey Pines and sun-bathing seals—as well as the beach towns of Carlsbad, Encinitas and Del Mar are within a couple of hours' drive and offer some amazing, family-friendly escapes.
Discount Tickets to San Diego Attractions
Great Customer Service
here for you!
Helpful Resources for San Diego
Related San Diego Posts
- Overview of Special Needs at the Southern California Theme Parks & Zoos
- Our Must-Try Eats and Treats at LEGOLAND California Resort
- 20 LEGOLAND California Tips for an Awesome Trip
- Building a Perfect Day with a Touring Plan at LEGOLAND California
- Your Guide to LEGOLAND California Height Requirements and Rider Swap Service