Loews Coronado Bay Resort
$402 / night
Explore fabulous Coronado Island from this upscale destination that offers an abundance of amenities. What we love…
- Free Parking
- Room Service
- 8.2miSan Diego International Airport (SAN)
- 11.3miSeaWorld® San Diego
- 36.3miLEGOLAND® California Resort
- View on Map
Rooms Offered in Loews Coronado Bay Resort
Frog Family Review for Loews Coronado Bay Resort *
Have you stayed at this hotel?
Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their vacation.
We rely on our frog friends to give us the inside scoop! Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their next vacation.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Thanks for being one of the trusted frog family reviewers.
Guests like you make vacations better!
What we love
- Resort offers spectacular views of Coronado Bay and the Pacific Ocean
- Three heated pools, including one children's pool and one adults-only pool
- Walk or take a shuttle to the Silver Strand State Beach
- Complimentary beach chairs, towels and boogie boards during the summer months
- Fitness center offers yoga, kickboxing and spinning classes
- The ultimate in recreation options, with boats, jet skis, kayaks, beach cruisers, tandem bikes and more available to rent
- Restaurant Mistral has won numerous dining awards
Keep in Mind
- Hotel charges a daily resort fee
- Some rooms can be quite a distance from the lobby
- Standard rooms offer choice of 1 king or 2 double beds
- Maximum occupance for standard room with 2 beds is 4
Frog Family Tips
- Let the tadpoles take part in the Go Wild! Kids Camp activities on select dates
- Request a room near the lobby if you don't want to walk too far
- Request higher floors for better views
- Families looking for a luxury hotel experience that's a destination onto itself
*The views and opinions expressed here are those of Undercover Tourist.
Loews Coronado Bay Resort Information
- This elegant, family-friendly luxury resort is set on the exclusive Coronado Island across from Silver Strand State Beach and overlooking the fabulous San Diego coastline. Loews Coronado Bay Resort effortlessly combines San Diego's delightful sea and sun with casual charm for a quintessential southern California ambiance. Rooms are stylish and bright with stunning bay views and 24-hour room service, and the resort provides a lavish spa and fitness center for guest use in addition to extensive indoor and outdoor function space for business and social events. Guests can enjoy a drink on the terrace or in the lobby bar with its modern flat-screen media wall, and dine in a casual atmosphere at Market restaurant, or appreciate the sweeping bay views and Pacific sunsets at the fine dining restaurant Mistral. Whether visiting on business or a laidback family holiday, this hotel offers everything guests need for a pleasant and restful stay!
Loews Coronado Bay Resort AmenitiesGeneral Resort Info:
- Check In/Check Out - 4:00 p.m./11:00 a.m.
- 439 guest rooms/37 suites
- 3 floors in main building
- Accessible rooms available
- Non-smoking property
- Buildings offer elevators and interior corridors
- Pets allowed (fee applies)
In Each Room:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Work desk
- Cable TV
- Coffee maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/rollaways available upon request
- In-room safe
- Separate living area (suites only)
Dining at Loews Coronado Bay Resort:
- 2 Quick service location - Market To Go, Juice Therapy
- 3 Table service restaurants - Mistral, Market Café, Surf's Up
- Pool Bar - Surf's Up
- Lounges - Cays Lounge, Bar Mistral, La Cantina
- Room service - 24/7
Recreation at Loews Coronado Bay Resort:
- 3 Heated pools
- Pool cabanas
- Fitness center
- Marina Spin Class
- Sea Spa
- Silver Strand State Beach
- Water sports - powerboats, jet skis, water-skiing, sailboats, SUP Boards, kayaks, paddleboats and surf lessons
- Bike rentals - mountain bikes, beach cruisers, kids' bikes, baby trailers, surrey bikes and tandem surreys
- Loews Crown Isle Marina - 80 slips to accommodate vessels up to 140 in length; cable, water, telephone, Wi-Fi, 24-hour security and more
- Poolside activities
- Go Wild! Kids Camp - ages 5-12
- Tennis courts
- Nature walk
- Valet and self parking (fee)
- Shuttle to Silver Strand Beach and Downtown Coronado Village (included in resort fee)
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Meeting rooms and conference space
- Safety deposit boxes
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspaper
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Shoe shine
Is our information missing or incorrect? Let us know!
We're checking the availability and pricing...
Loews Coronado Bay Resort
4000 Coronado Bay Rd, Coronado , CA 92118