Paradise Point Resort & Spa is located a short distance from the Fashion Valley Mall, UTC Weslfield Shopping Town, Old Town and San Diego Seaport … What we love…
- Free Parking
- Room Service
- 1.1miSeaWorld® San Diego
- 4.2miSan Diego International Airport (SAN)
- 24.8miLEGOLAND® California Resort
- View on Map
Rooms Offered in Paradise Point Resort & Spa
Standard — 3 Rooms
View Standard Room Amenities
- Carpeted floors
- Direct dial telephone
- Alarm clock
- Cable TV
- Centrally regulated air conditioning
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Individually adjustable heating
- Internet access
- Ironing set
- Living room
- Pay movies
- Room size (sqm)
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Cot on demand
- Disability-friendly bathroom
- Extra beds on demand
- Number of bedrooms
- Smoking rooms
Frog Family Review for Paradise Point Resort & Spa*
Have you stayed at this hotel?
Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their vacation.
We rely on our frog friends to give us the inside scoop! Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their next vacation.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Thanks for being one of the trusted frog family reviewers.
Guests like you make vacations better!
What we love
- Lush 44-acre resort is just a hop, skip and a jump from SeaWorld San Diego (water taxi offered seasonally)
- Resort boasts 5 heated pools, including one just for adults and one with two fire pits that are perfect for smores
- Resort boasts 1 mile of white, sandy beach plus a full-service marina with jetsking, boating, kayaking and more
- 14 miles of bike paths and fitness center will keep fitness aficianados in shape
- Tennis fans can get their swing on with five courts; private or group lessons can be arranged with a USTPA-certified coach
- Island Adventure Club, held select times of year, has morning, afternoon and evening outings for tadpoles ages 4-12
- Spa offers child and teen services
- Pet friendly
Keep in Mind
- Passport to Paradise is a daily resort fee not included in booking fee that includes use of the pools, fitness center, internet and other recreation amenities
Frog Family Tips
- Request a lanai garden or bayside room for some of the nicest views
- Book a bayside bungalow if you'd like to be steps to the beach!
- Spend some time getting to know the flora—more than 600 types of plants are found on the property
*The views and opinions expressed here are those of Undercover Tourist.
Paradise Point Resort & Spa Information
- Paradise Point Resort & Spa is located a short distance from the Fashion Valley Mall, UTC Weslfield Shopping Town, Old Town and San Diego Seaport Village. This beautiful private island resort is a paradise for those seeking adventure, excitement, relaxation and amusement. The family-friendly SPA hotel comprises a total of 462 luxury lodgings of various sorts. Guests can exercise, relax or just have a good time, aided by the full range of activities and experiences on offer!
Paradise Point Resort & Spa AmenitiesGeneral Resort Info:
- Check In/Check Out - 4:00 p.m./11:00 a.m.
- 462 bungalow-style guest rooms/73 suites
- 13 accessible rooms available
- Pets under 15lbs allowed (pet fee applies)
In Each Room:
- Private patio
- High-speed Internet access
- Cable TV
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Coffee maker
- In-room safe
- Wet bar
- Rollaway beds available
- Pack 'n' Plays available
Dining at Paradise Point Resort & Spa:
- 2 Quick service location - Tropics Cantina, Caveman Pizza Company
- 2 Table service restaurants - Tidal, Barefoot Bar & Grill
- Pool Bar - Tropics Cantina
- Lounges - Barefoot Bar & Grill, Tropics Cantina
- Room service
Recreation at Paradise Point Resort & Spa:
- 5 Pools - Main Pool, Lagoon Pool, Adult Lagoon Pool, Meadow Pool and Waterfall Pool
- Fire pits
- Sand volleyball
- Bocce ball
- Fitness center
- Full-service marina
- Sport courts - tennis, basketball, croquet, ping-pong
- Dive-In Movie Nights
- Paradise Surf Academy
- Segway tours
- 18-hole putting golf course
- Beach cruisers and surrey quadracycle rentals
- Self parking (fee)
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Flight center with complimentary boarding pass printing
- Mail, package and parcel
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
Is our information missing or incorrect? Let us know!
We're checking the availability and pricing...
Paradise Point Resort & Spa
1404 Vacation Rd, San Diego, CA 92101