Rancho Bernardo Inn
$205 / night
Savor the sweet life and plenty of pampering at this top tier spa-and-resort getaway. What we love…
- Free Parking
- Room Service
- 18.0miLEGOLAND® California Resort
- 21.7miSeaWorld® San Diego
- 22.6miSan Diego International Airport (SAN)
- View on Map
Sorry, there is no availability for these dates.
Frog Family Review for Rancho Bernardo Inn*
Have you stayed at this hotel?
Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their vacation.
We rely on our frog friends to give us the inside scoop! Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their next vacation.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Thanks for being one of the trusted frog family reviewers.
Guests like you make vacations better!
What we love
- Best Resort for Families finalist in Sunset Travel Awards 2016
- Small dogs are welcome
- Salt water pool
- Double sinks in bathroom
- Lovely grounds situated on the 18-hole championship golf course
- Full-service, award-winning spa makes use of fresh, organic ingredients
- Gourmet snacks, gifts, fresh pastries and Starbucks coffee available at Cafe Granada
- No daily resort fee!
Keep in Mind
- Room service is not available 24 hours
- Property is quite large and navigating it can by confusing
- Championship course was designed by William Bell, architect of Torrey Pines and La Jolla Country Club, and remodeled in 1998 by Schmidt & Curley
- Executive chef Patrick Ponsaty was named Best Chef of America by James Beard in 2003
Frog Family Tips
- For the ultimate day of pampering, schedule a spa treatment in one of the outdoor casitas
- Request room by the family pool if you're coming with the tadpoles
- Request room close to lobby if you don't want to do a lot of walking
- Families, couples and adults who are seeking a 5-star escape from the hustle and bustle of city life
*The views and opinions expressed here are those of Undercover Tourist.
Rancho Bernardo Inn Information
- Secluded in the San Pasqual Mountains, north of San Diego, is the Rancho Bernardo Inn. Set in lush and tranquil surroundings and only 15 minutes driving time to the beach, the Rancho Bernardo Inn is a unique resort experience known for warm and attentive service, world-class recreation and fine dining. Activities for the entire family keep everyone busy with championship golf, outdoor pool, childrens activities and a complete fitness and spa center. The 27-hole Oaks North Executive Golf Course, known as the finest executive course in California, is meticulously maintained and ideal for families and beginner golfers.
Rancho Bernardo Inn Amenities
General Resort Info:
- Check In/Check Out - 4:00 p.m./12:00 p.m.
- 287 guest rooms and suites
- 3 floors in main building
- Accessible rooms available
- Non-smoking property
- Buildings offer elevators and interior corridors
- Pets under 30lbs allowed (pet fee applies)
In Each Room:
- Private balcony/patio
- Cable TV
- Work desk
- Wireless Internet
- Mini bar/refrigerator
- Hair dryer
- iPod docking station
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/rollaway beds available upon request
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
Dining at Rancho Bernardo Inn:
- 1 Quick service location - Café Granada
- 2 Table service restaurants - AVANT, Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant,
- Lounges -Veranda Fireside Lounge, the Bar
- Room service - 6:30a.m. to 11:00p.m.
Recreation at Rancho Bernardo Inn:
- 3 Pools - Spa Pool, Adult Only Pool and a kids' pool
- 18-Hole San Diego Championship Golf Course at Rancho Bernardo Inn
- Resort shops
- Fountain tour - 21 distinctive fountains
- Fintess center
- Family activities
- Valet and self parking (fee)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Business center
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
Is our information missing or incorrect? Let us know!
We're checking the availability and pricing...
Rancho Bernardo Inn
17550 Bernardo Oaks Dr, San Diego, CA 92128