Savor pristine views and sumptuous accommodations near the Convention Center and central to San Diego's top attractions. What we love…
- Free Parking
- Room Service
- 2.7miSan Diego International Airport (SAN)
- 5.9miSeaWorld® San Diego
- 30.6miLEGOLAND® California Resort
- View on Map
Sorry, there is no availability for these dates.
Frog Family Review for San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina *
Have you stayed at this hotel?
Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their vacation.
We rely on our frog friends to give us the inside scoop! Tell us about your experience and help other families plan their next vacation.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Thanks for being one of the trusted frog family reviewers.
Guests like you make vacations better!
What we love
- Hotel is central to many popular San Diego destinations, including the Gas Lamp Quarter, Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo and SeaWorld San Diego
- Hotel is home to a 466-slip marina, offering boat rentals and water activities
- Pools are heated year-round at 78 degrees; the tadpoles will love the splash play area!
- Full-service spa offers grownups additional pampering
- For the work horses, there is an in-hotel UPS location
Keep in Mind
- Standard room has 1 king or 2 double beds
- Standard room only sleeps 4
- City-view rooms on lower levels may be noisier
Frog Family Tips
- Request higher floors for better views
- Request north tower if you'd like a balcony; most south tower rooms do not have balconies
- Families and adults who want to stay in upscale accommodations near the Convention Center
*The views and opinions expressed here are those of Undercover Tourist.
San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Information
- This hotel seamlessly mixes business, pleasure and Southern California cool to provide a truly unique San Diego Experience. The hotel overlooks a private marina on the San Diego Bay, just steps from the Convention Center and vibrant Gaslamp Quarter. Guests will find a variety of entertainment options and numerous public transport links. The glamorous rooms and excellent services on offer make guests feel like kings, make this hotel the perfect place to enjoy a holiday or business trip to San Diego.
San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina AmenitiesGeneral Resort Info:
- Check In/Check Out - 4:00 p.m./12:00 p.m.
- 1,305 guest rooms/55 suites
- 25 floors in main building
- Accessible rooms available
- Non-smoking property
- Buildings offer elevators and interior corridors
- Pets not allowed (service animals allowed)
In Each Room:
- Individual climate control
- Alarm clock
- Coffee maker
- Cribs/play yards available upon request
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Phone with voice mail
- Work desk
Dining at San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina:
- 2 Quick service location - Exchange, Starbucks®
- 3 Table service restaurants - Marina Kitchen Restaurant & Bar, Tequila Bar & Grille, Roy's
- Lounges - Marina Kitchen Restaurant & Bar, Tequila Bar & Grille
- Room service
Recreation at San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina:
- 2 Heated outdoor pools
- Children's pool
- Fitness center
- The Hideway Spa
- Biking and jogging trail
- Valet and self parking (fee)
- Foreign exchange
- Newspaper in lobby
- Safe deposit boxes
- Shoeshine stand
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
Is our information missing or incorrect? Let us know!
We're checking the availability and pricing...
San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
333 W Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101