With Madame Tussauds San Francisco
+ San Francisco Dungeon: Combo
ticket, you get the best of both!
With the standard admission ticket to Madame Tussauds San Francisco
, you'll get access to two floors of excitement! You’ll sneak past the “bodyguards” to take pictures with actors, musicians, business icons and some of the best athletes in the world. Play guitar with Jimmy Hendricks, Vogue with Madonna, have Breakfast at Tiffany's with famed actress Audrey Hepburn and pose on the red carpet with Leonardo DiCaprio, George Clooney, and Jennifer Aniston. Meet tech entrepreneurs Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates. You'll even see sports legends such as Tiger Woods or Steph Curry. They’re all inside - waiting for you to come and say hello! Be sure to stop by the dedicated section, Spirit of San Francisco, which highlights those who have come from the San Francisco Bay Area and have made a difference in the world.
At The San Francisco Dungeon
, you'll be whisked back to the precarious past of Barbary Coast. In this experience you will see, hear, feel and smell The Bay's history through the eyes of the dungeon! You'll laugh and scream with the characters in live actor-led shows as you journey through the grisly and authentic history of the Bay.With the Madame Tussauds San Francisco + San Francisco Dungeon: combo ticket you'll experience the following highlights:
- Standard admission to Madame Tussauds San Francisco with two floors of life-like wax replicas and fun!
- Standard admission to the San Francisco Dungeon including the following experiences:
- The Descent - Begin your decent in an old mine shaft elevator.
- Gold Rush Greed - Experience the unsettling effects of greed in 1848 during the Gold Rush Fever in the Bay Area.
- Lost Mines of Sutter's Mill - A maze of mines - it's here that the first traces of Gold were discovered!
- Gangs of San Francisco - You'll learn a thing or two from the Gangs of San Francisco.
- The Cort Room of San Francisco - Just wait and see... You'll be found guilty of something from Alcalde Meade, the former mayor, and judge of San Francisco.
- Miss Piggott's Saloon - Have a seat at the bar with miss Piggott, meet her sisters and whoever else might stop by.
- Shanghai Kelly - Miss Piggott was full of tricks you'll have to see where Shanghai Kelly takes you!
- China Town Plague - Learn and experience all there is to know about the Black Death that came over San Fran in 1900.
- The Ghosts of Alcatraz - Discover Alcatrazes beginnings as a military Jailhouse.
- Escape Alcatraz Drop Ride - The only chance of escape from the Dungeon!
Take your E-Ticket to 145 Jefferson Street, San Francisco, CA 94133 and exchange for your admission ticket. Madame Tussauds and San Francisco Dungeon are located next door to each other at Fisherman's Wharf.
San Francisco Dungeon shows begin every half hour from open to last entry. Each show runs for 60 minutes. Hours are subject to change.
Madame Tussauds San Francisco
Hours may vary. Be sure to check the Madame Tussauds San Francisco website for the most up to date days and hours of operation.
San Francisco Dungeon
Hours may vary. Be sure to check the Madame Tussauds Hollywood website for the most up to date days and hours of operation.
This ticket is non-refundable.
Second attraction visit must be used within 30 days of first use. E-Ticket expires one (1) year from the date of purchase.