Hi there! Welcome to our weekly roundup of the most interesting theme park news around the Walt Disney World Resort, the Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando and other theme parks.
Here Are This Week’s Theme Park Highlights:
- As if there wasn't already an abundance of delish dining options at Disney Springs, Disney announced that City Works Eatery & Pour House will be debuting in 2019. It's safe to say Leap is excited about the 80 on-tap beers, and I love the anticipated classic American fare that will keep Tad and Lily's tummies happy!
- In addition, three new stores are opening soon at Disney Springs! Disney Tails offers parks-themed swag for your furry friends, while Lovepop presents intricate 3D paper sculptures. Both of these are opening today! The Art of Disney Presents Greg McCullough will showcase some of our favorite style of Disney artwork and offer almost daily interactions with the artist himself. You may remember that we met Greg at Epcot's Festival of the Arts ... we're huge fans! The Art of Disney opens Nov. 3.
- With 2019 right around the corner, we're hoppin' to make New Year's plans. Lucky for us, Universal Orlando Resort is now selling tickets for EVE, its premiere New Year's Eve celebration at CityWalk. The event offers gourmet food, delish drinks, awesome entertainment and even visits from some characters!
- The only better match than Jack and Sally is ME and the new Jack Skellington Cotton Candy now available at Disneyland Resort. The orange cotton candy features Jack's spooky face made out of black sugar aka Oreo cookie dust. This is a toadally justifiable reason to visit ASAP, right?
- We've been hopping all over Universal Studios Hollywood enjoying Halloween Horror Nights every chance we get. Don't get too jealous, because it's all in the name of helping YOU! We've been updating our Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood Survival Guide all season long to bring you the latest and greatest from the spooky season on the West Coast. (Taking the leap down to Orlando? We've got you covered there too.) Read up on our favorites this year!
- Last weekend, Infinity Falls opened at SeaWorld Orlando ... and of course we were there to check it out. Not only is the ride an absolute blast (not to mention the beautiful scenery), but Leap and I love that it shares the message of water conservation with Tad and Lily. We toadally recommend splashing into SeaWorld Orlando as soon as you can to check it out.
- Over in California, a brand new coaster hoppin' to SeaWorld San Diego in 2019. The compact coaster has thrill-seeker Tad jumping for joy. Tidal Twister is a horizontal coaster (crazy, right?) that will feature dueling trains and a 360-degree inversion. How cool does that sound?!
That’s it for the theme park news this week! Have a great weekend.