The EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival is the perfect combination of delicious food, beautiful greenery displays and horticultural learning experiences. The park blossoms into a beautiful garden of sights, sounds and tastes of the spring season. The modified A Taste of EPCOT Flower and Garden is currently flourishing from March 3 through July 5, 2021, the longest that the festival has ever run since it typically ends in June!
Each year during the festival, guests can take in exquisitely crafted topiaries of Disney characters, a variety of themed gardens and tantalizing farm-to-table style dishes at the Outdoor Kitchens. Even if you don't have a green thumb, you will still find plenty to enjoy. While I technically have a green thumb, I must confess I'm not much of a gardener and still enjoy this festival. Tad and Lily love looking at all the "topies," and Leap enjoys rocking out at the concerts. That's right — for the first time since the parks reopened post-COVID, concerts have returned! What's even better? The festival is included with regular park admission.
Other than a couple of new Outdoor Kitchens and a prehistoric-themed garden, there aren't too many brand-new things hoppening at this year's festival. But we still had a fun time looking at all of the colorful flowers and eating lots of yummy food! Returning visitors can try to guess where some of the topiaries have moved to (a few have switched spots), while newbies will likely want a selfie in front of each one. Hop along with us, as we share all of the "deets" about this fun, flowering festival!
Taste of EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival 2021 Overview
Move aside, Food and Wine ... EPCOT Flower and Garden is one of our favorite festivals of the year! We love the spring vibes blossoming throughout the park. It's a great way to celebrate the season and enjoy the beautiful weather!
EPCOT is decked out with lush gardens full of bright flowers perfect for family photo-ops. Character topiaries can be found around every corner, from classic favorites such as "Beauty and the Beast" to sisters Anna and Elsa. Spike the Bee's scavenger hunt, a butterfly house and special seasonal art and merchandise will keep you and your tadpoles busy all day! And don't froget our favorite part of any festival ... the food! EPCOT Flower and Garden plates up fresh favorites highlighting fresh, seasonal ingredients.
When you enter the park, be sure to pick up the Festival Passport! It includes detailed information about the topiary and garden destinations, entertainment and the Outdoor Kitchen menus. It came in handy for planning our day, as well as making sure we didn’t miss out on anything that was new. You can also find this digitally in the My Disney Experience app!
While EPCOT is undergoing a transformation, the center of Future World is closed off just behind Spaceship Earth. You have a choice to turn left toward Mission: SPACE and Test Track down a pathway that passes the temporary home of MouseGear, or veer right toward The Seas with Nemo and Friends. As for festival offerings, there are a few topiaries and gardens sprinkled in Future World this year.
Sculpted Topiaries at EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival 2021
I’ve never left the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival without nagging Leap to re-do our landscaping. Inspiration is everywhere! Disney’s expert team of horticulturists work year-round to create beautiful landscapes across the park. Look for the topiaries at the entrance, in Future World and all around World Showcase. EPCOT Flower and Garden exhibits its talent with incredible life-size recreations of beloved Disney characters.
Last year, a new Remy topiary first appeared at the France pavilion, where the Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure attraction is set to debut sometime this year. It has returned in 2021, along with many others.
Around World Showcase, you can find more amazing displays (and excellent photo-ops!). Here's a full list of topiaries and their locations in 2021:
- Bambi and friends - near temporary MouseGear location
- Buzz Lightyear - near Mission: SPACE
- Woody, Bo Beep and her sheep - Future World West
- Figment - near Imagination! pavilion
- Butterflies - Future World West
- Sorcerer Mickey, Ostriches and Hippo - Main Entrance
- Mickey, Minnie and Goofy - between Future World and World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip 'n' Dale - between Future World and World Showcase
- Donald, Daisy, Huey, Dewey and Louie - Showcase Plaza
- The Three Caballeros - Mexico
- Anna and Elsa - Norway
- Troll - Norway
- Pandas - China
- Simba and friends - Future World West
- Snow White and Dopey - Germany
- Lady and the Tramp - Italy
- Dragon - Japan
- Beauty and the Beast - France
- Remy - France
- Kermit and Miss Piggy - between United Kingdom and Canada
- Peter Pan and Captain Hook - United Kingdom
- Tinker Bell and fairy houses - United Kingdom
- Winnie the Pooh and friends - United Kingdom
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy - United Kingdom
A few of the topiaries have PhotoPass photographers stationed at them, so you may need to wait in a socially distanced line for your turn. Otherwise, it's extra important to be aware of your surroundings! While we did notice cast members monitoring the topiaries at the entrance so it wouldn't get too crowded there, there aren't any ground markers near the remaining topiaries. Use common courtesy as you wait for your turn.
Stunning in the daylight, the topiaries take on a whole new life as the gardens and sculptures are illuminated at night. Take a look at last year's festival highlights in Tad's video below!
Themed Gardens at EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival 2021
The festival features almost two dozen themed gardens and other destinations throughout the park — from the Shakespeare Garden in the United Kingdom pavilion to a miniature garden display in Germany. New this year is a Prehistoric Garden, which features plants from life on Earth 65 million years ago, in Future World West.
While fun and educational for everyone, we really appreciate how these exhibits teach our tadpoles how to create gardens and provide wildlife habitats … if pond life hasn’t taught them enough already!
A festival-favorite, the Goodness Garden Butterfly House is always full of colorful blooms and a flurry of several species of butterfly. Find it between The Land and the Imagination! pavilions. Explore the life of a butterfly from its emersion from chrysalis to adulthood and watch as the fully-grown butterflies flutter around the garden from flower to flower. You might even find a butterfly has alighted on you, especially if you’re wearing a flowered dress or shirt. This is the only place where a female will pay attention to Leap when he's wearing his loud floral aloha shirts. (I kid, but not much.)
Interactive Play Areas at EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival 2021
Tadpoles have flower and garden activities especially for them. Every year, there are play gardens that surround your tadpoles with lush natural landscapes and playscapes. However, in 2021, the play areas did not return due to health and safety measures in place around the resort.
Returning in 2021, the scavenger hunt, Spike's Pollen Nation Exploration, keeps the tadpoles on their webbed toes. It costs $7.99 and takes little ones on an "I Spy"-style adventure throughout World Showcase. Once completed, tadpoles return the map to Port of Entry for a surprise reward! This is a low-cost way to keep your tadpoles occupied and receive a cute souvenir as a result. Worth it!
EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival Menus 2021
I'm an epicurean amphibian. It's fun to see the topiaries and gardens, but my favorite plants are the ones I can eat! While EPCOT's Food and Wine Festival is known for its delectable tastes and treats, EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival is my favorite place to snack, thanks to its unique, fresh ingredients.
Here's a full list of the 2021 menus so you can get a taste of what you can expect:
Flavor Full Kitchen hosted by AdventHealth (Future World West)
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis (plant-based)
- Seared Verlasso Salmon with Farro Risotto and Micro-herbs
- Strawberry Mousse with Chocolate Crisp Pearls
- Blood Orange Agua Fresca (nonalcoholic)
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt (nonalcoholic)
EPCOT Sunshine Griddle (Future World East)
- (New) Avocado Toast with Marinated Toybox Tomatoes and Fresh Goat Cheese on Toasted Ciabatta
- Shrimp and Grits: Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Sweet Corn Salsa
- (New) Corned Beef Brisket Hash with House-made Potato Barrels, Onions, Peppers, Cheese Curds and a Soft-poached Egg with Tabasco Hollandaise
- (New) Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Bacon
- (New) Froot Loops Shake (nonalcoholic)
- (New) Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew Cocktail with Milk, Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur and Vanilla Vodka
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board (Showcase Plaza)
- (New) Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread with Jalapeños, Bacon and House-made Whipped Honey Butter (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- (New) Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread with Whipped Honey-Ricotta Cheese, Marinated Vegetables and Purple Haze Lavender Goat Cheese
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Ice Cream, Whipped Honey, Crystalized Honey, Honeycomb, Dehydrated Honey and Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses
- Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup (nonalcoholic)
- (New) First Magnitude Brewing Co. Honey Bee Citrus Blonde Ale, Gainesville, Fla.
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
The Citrus Blossom (Showcase Plaza)
- (New) Meyer Lemon-poached Lobster Salad with Grapefruit-Rosé Vinaigrette, Yuzu-marinated Hearts of Palm, and Avocado-Yuzu Panna Cotta (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- (New) Citrus-braised Crispy Pork Belly with Kumquat and Carrot
- Citrus Shortcake: Orange Chiffon Cake, Lemon Curd, Mandarins, Whipped Cream and Citrus Crumble
- (New) Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (nonalcoholic)
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Fort Pierce, Fla.
- First Magnitude Brewing Lemon Hefeweizen, Gainesville, Fla.
- (New) Playalinda Brewing Company Hibiscus Lime Ale, Titusville, Fla.
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
- Beer Flight
Refreshment Port (Showcase Plaza)
- (New) House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers Poutine
- Popsicle Trio: Honeydew, Raspberry-Mint and Coconut-Lime (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- (New) Starcut Ciders Cidre Colada Hard Cider, Bellaire, Mich.
- (New) Cutwater Bloody Mary: Ultra-premium Vodka, All-natural Tomato Juice and a dash of Spice
- (New) Cutwater Whiskey Mule: Black Skimmer Bourbon with Ginger Beer, a hint of Lime, and Aromatic Bitters
Pineapple Promenade (Showcase Plaza)
- Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips
- Mixed Berry Buttermilk Cake
- DOLE Whip (plant-based)
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (nonalcoholic)
- DOLE Whip with Fanta (nonalcoholic)
- (New) 3 Daughters Brewing Tropical Hefe Wheat Ale, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- (New) Wicked Weed Brewing Fresh Pressed Wheat Ale with Mango, Pineapple, and Guava, Asheville, N.C.
- (New) Lexington Brewing & Distilling Company Alo’hop IPA, Lexington, Ky.
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, Fla.
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- DOLE Whip with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
- Pineapple Beer Flight
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning (gluten/wheat-friendly, plant-based)
- (New) Islamorada Beer Company Key Lime Hibiscus Ale, Ft. Pierce, Fla.
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany)
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (gluten/wheat-friendly, plant-based)
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions, and Herb Sour Cream (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries
- M.I.A. Brewing Hugo, Doral, Fla.
- Bitburger Premium Pils, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Zitrone, Salzburg, Austria
- Apfelschaumwein: Sparkling Wine and Apple Liqueur
- Beer Flight
Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure)
- (New) Crawfish Étouffée with Andouille Sausage and Dirty Rice
- Cajun-style Roasted Oysters
- House-made Boudin Two Ways with Spicy Mustard
- Pecan Cake with Maple Whipped Cream
- Pecan Praline
- (New) Bayou Cocktail: Bayou Spiced Rum, Coconut Rum, Fruit Punch, and Minute Maid Orange Juice
- (New) 81Bay Brewing Co. Orange Coriander Wheat Ale, Tampa, Fla.
- (New) Wicked Weed Brewing Day Light American Light Ale, Asheville, N.C.
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA, Broussard, La.
- Beer Flight
Funnel Cake (American Adventure)
- Mini Funnel Cake topped with Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream, Blueberries and Powdered Sugar
Taste of Marrakesh (Morocco)
- (New) Moroccan Seafood Couscous with Shrimp, Mussels, Olives, Preserved Lemons and Anchovy Breadcrumbs
- (New) Shakshuka: Moroccan Baked Eggs in a Spiced Eggplant and Tomato Stew
- (New) Lemon Magdalena Cake with Fig Compote and Sangria Gel (plant-based)
- (New) M.I.A. Beer Company Pink Hibiscus Orange Wheat Ale, Doral, Fla.
- (New) Maeloc Pineapple and Pear Hard Cider, Galicia, Spain
La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lamb Curry with Sweet Plantains and Rice (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut-Lime Sauce (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Tropical Mousse Cup: Layers of Passion Fruit Cake, Coconut Mousse, and a Tropical Fruit Glaze with Fresh Pineapple
- Tropical Freeze (nonalcoholic)
- (New) Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. Hibiscus Guavacation Sour Beer, Orlando, Fla.
- Tropical Freeze with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods (Showcase Plaza)
- (New) Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread (gluten/wheat-friendly, plant-based)
- (New) Impossible Sausage and Kale Soup (plant-based)
- (New) Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw and Kimchee Mayonnaise (plant-based)
- Lavender Pot de Crème with Blueberry Cake, Pink Peppercorn and Lime Whipped Cream (plant-based)
- (New) Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea (nonalcoholic)
- (New) Parish Brewing Co. Bloom Hazy IPA, Broussard, La.
- (New) Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea with Hanger 1 Makrut Lime Vodka served in a Mason Jar
Festival Favorites (World Showplace)
- Watermelon Salad with Pickled Onions, Feta and Balsamic Reduction (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pork Belly Slider with Garlic Sausage, Chorizo, Cheddar Fondue and House-made Pickle
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Blue Crab-Fennel Salad, Remoulade and Smoked Paprika Oil
- Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue
- Frozen Lemonade (nonalcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Maple Bacon Stout, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Frozen Lemonade with Firefly Blackberry Moonshine
EPCOT Farmers Feast (World Showplace)
Food Items – Rotating Menu 1
- (New) Spring Onion Soup with Crispy Shallots and Micro Chive
- Duck Confit with Carrot Purée, Roasted Root Vegetables, Rainbow Chard and Duck Jus (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- (New) Off the “Beet”en Path: Profiteroles with Red Beet Mousse, Golden Beet Pastry Cream, Whipped Goat Cheese Cream and Candied Walnuts
- (New) 81Bay Brewing Co. Watermelon Mint Wheat Ale, Tampa, Fla.
- (New) Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring Islamorada Brewery & Distillery Hibiscus Gin
Cider House (World Showplace)
- House-made Potato and Cheddar Biscuit with Salmon Tartare
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart with Whipped Cream
- (New) 3 Daughters Brewing Pink Lemonade Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- (New) Bold Rock Watermelon Hard Cider, Nellysford, Va.
- (New) Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider, Armada, Mich.
- Samuel Smith Old Brewery Pure Brewed Organic Lager, Tadcaster, UK.
- Snakebite: Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider and Samuel Smith Old Brewery, PureBrewed Organic Lager
- Cider Flight
Northern Bloom (Canada)
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-wood-smoked Bacon (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce and Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato
- Maple Popcorn Shake (nonalcoholic)
- 81Bay Brewing Apricot with Maple Syrup, Tampa, Fla.
- Collective Arts Brewing Blackberry Fruit Beer, Hamilton, Ontario
- (New) Goose Island Beer Company Lost Palate Hazy IPA with Mango and Cinnamon, Chicago, Ill.
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Tap 357 Maple Rye Whisky
- Beer Flight
Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico)
- Tostada de Cochinita: Braised Pork on a Crispy Corn Tortilla with Black Beans topped with Pickled Onions, Mango-Habanero Relish, and Oregano (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Taco Vampiro: Braised Beef on a Corn Tortilla with Crispy Grilled Monterey Jack Cheese and Salsa Ranchera (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Sope de Chorizo: Plant-based Ground Chorizo on Fried Corn Dough with Black Beans and Avocado Mousse (gluten/wheat-friendly, plant-based
- Passion Fruit Margarita: Corazón de Agave Blanco Tequila, Passion Fruit Purée, Lime Juice, Nixta Corn Liqueur and a hint of smoke with a Hibiscus Flower Salt Rim
- The Garden Margarita: Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, Lettuce Juice, Ancho Reyes Chile Verde Liqueur, Lime Juice, Gracias a Dios Agave Gin and a Sprig of Thyme
- Tulum Mexican Craft Beer with Floater: Artisanal Lager with Citrus notes made with Caribbean Seawater and served with an Elderflower Liqueur Floater
Lotus House (China)
- (New) Papa Cakes: Potato Cakes filled with Shrimp and Water Chestnuts served with House-made Strawberry Sauce
- Bon Bon Chicken Skewer with Sesame and Peanut Sauce
- House-made Crab and Cheese Wontons
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Boba Pearls (nonalcoholic)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, Iced Coffee, Milk and Boba
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango Syrup, Orange Juice and Soda Water
- (New) Tang Dynasty: Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila Gold, Light Rum, Strawberry Syrup, Piña Colada Mix, White Boba Pearls and Soda Water
Primavera Kitchen (Italy)
- Margherita: Rustic Italian Flatbread with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella
- Arancini: Sweet Sausage Fried Risotto Balls with Pomodoro Sauce
- Traditional Sicilian Cannoli: Crisp Pastry filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate and Candied Orange
- Peroni Pilsner
- Pinot Grigio
- Rosa Regale
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
Fleur de Lys (France)
- Tarte aux Oignons Caramélisés et Chèvre: Goat Cheese Tart with Caramelized Onions on a flaky Pastry Crust
- (New) Canard Confit à l’Orange aux Gnocchi à la Parisienne: Braised Duck Confit à l’Orange with Parisian Gnocchi
- Macaron au Chocolate en Sucette: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop
- (New) Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized Beignet filled with Vanilla Cream and Glazed with Caramel Fleur de Sel
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Draft Beer
- VeRy Raspberry: Rosé Wine with Natural Raspberry Flavor
- (New) Chardonnay, Le Vieux Manoir
- (New) Bordeaux, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Malbec Blend, Château Lorient
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Vodka, Grey Goose L’Orange Vodka, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
- Frushi: Strawberry, Pineapple, and Cantaloupe wrapped in Sweet Rice and Pink Soy Wrap served with Whipped Cream, Drizzled Berry Sauce and Toasted Coconut
- (New) Shrimp and Crab with Spicy Mayonnaise and Cucumber Slices finished with Creamy Avocado and Violet Sauce
- Soy-glazed Pork Shank with Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Crispy Lotus Flower, Garlic Chips and Green Onion
- Sakura Zen Ale
- Pineapple Sake
- (New) Blood Orange Sour with Fresh Mint
- (New) Future World East: Bloomin’ Berry: Frozen Lemon and Blackberry Syrup with a splash of Vodka
- (New) Showcase Plaza: Citrus Sunrise: Frozen Lemon and Passion Fruit with Mandarin Vodka
- (New) The American Adventure: Bubbly Brew: Jameson Cold Brew Whiskey and Coffee with a splash of Coke
- (New) Canada: Spring Flurry: Frozen Lemon and Cinnamon Whiskey
In 2021, we were super excited for the new EPCOT Sunshine Griddle outdoor kitchen, and it did not disappoint! The fried cinnamon roll bites ended up being our top treat of the day, loved by all members of the Frog Fam. We also tried out the new caramelized beignet from France, which was much bigger than we anticipated and easily shareable. We also couldn't pass up a returning staple — the nonalcoholic Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade.
Meanwhile, Tad was on a mission to collect stamps for the Garden Graze, which has returned in 2021. Like the Cookie Stroll from Festival of the Holidays, there are five featured menu items. Collect five stamps (any time during the entirety of the festival), and you'll receive a complimentary prize from Pineapple Promenade.
This year, the Garden Graze items are:
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis (Flavor Full Kitchen)
- Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise (Trowel & Trellis)
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning (Refreshment Outpost)
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (Bauernmarkt: Farmer's Market)
- Lemon Magdalena Cake with Fig Compote and Sangria Gel (Taste of Marrakesh)
Festival favorites such as Florida Fresh, Primavera Kitchen and La Isla Fresca have returned with a delicious selection. In past years, the Lotus House hosts a cotton candy artist who spins HUGE Instagram-worthy cotton candy pieces designed like flowers. Unfrogtunately, he wasn't here this year for the modified festival, but we hope he returns in the future!
EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival Concerts in 2021
It’s not all sunshine and butterflies at EPCOT Flower and Garden … there’s music too! At the America Gardens Theatre, guests may dance and sing along to classic songs by a wide array of artists. The Garden Rocks Concert Series will not return in 2021 due to the lack of social distancing, but smaller-scale concerts are returning! From Friday to Monday evenings, local bands from Orlando will perform popular songs of yesterday and today.
As we've seen in previous modified EPCOT festivals, there will also be entertainment, featuring Mariachi Cobre, the Jammin' Gardeners (aka the Jammitors) and the Voices of Liberty.
Note: The majority of the 2020 concerts were canceled due to COVID-19, but we left the lineup as it was planned so you can get an idea of the range of artists who typically play during the Garden Rocks Concert Series.
- March 4-5 – Peabo Bryson
- March 6-9 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- March 10-12 – The Guess Who
- March 13-16 – Simple Plan
- March 17-19 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- March 20-23 – Mark Wills
- March 24-26 – The Spinners
- March 27-28 – Sister Hazel
- March 29-30 – The Pointer Sisters
- March 31 - April 2 – Former Journey Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- April 3-4 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
- April 5-6 – Exposé
- April 7-9 – Berlin
- April 10-11 – A Flock of Seagulls
- April 12-13 – Atlantic Starr
- April 14-16 – Tony Orlando
- April 17-18 – High Valley
- April 19-20 – Rick Springfield
- April 21-23 – Christopher Cross
- April 24-27 – Plain White T’s
- April 28-30 – Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles
- May 1-2 – Don McLean
- May 3-4 – Casting Crowns
- May 5-7 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett
- May 8-9 – Thelma Houston
- May 10-11 – The Allman Betts Band
- May 12-14 – Air Supply
- May 15-18 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- May 19-21 – Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot
- May 22-23 – Claudia Leitte
- May 24-25 – Daughtry
- May 26-28 – Marshall Tucker Band
- May 29-30 – Crowder
- May 31 - June 1 – Survivor
If you're planning a trip in the future, you can expect that performances will take place every day of EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8 p.m. Be sure to get there at least 30 minutes early because seats can fill up quickly. If you want to secure a good spot without waiting, dining packages are typically available. You can reserve a meal at EPCOT anytime throughout the day, and come back later to a special seating area at one of the evening shows! We recommend this if you’re big fans and want primetime viewing.
Merchandise at EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival 2021
You may want to pack an extra duffle bag for your merch. There are too many items to choose from, but this year, I couldn’t leave without the new Orange Bird spirit jersey! Adorbs.
We are huge fans of all EPCOT festivals, but we find Flower and Garden has the most gorgeous, fun merch. Visit any of the festival markets located throughout the park, as well as MouseGear, to find four different Flower and Garden collections: Minnie's World in Bloom, Home Grown, Sweet as Can Bee and Orange Bird.
EPCOT Flower and Garden 2021 lets you discover fresh tastes, gorgeous gardens and all the information you need to have a bounteous spring. The EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival is included with regular park admission. Got questions or comments? Share them below!