Want to be a part of the Frog Family of Guest Bloggers? We accept general blog submissions on tips, resources and reviews related to Walt Disney World, SeaWorld Orlando and Universal Orlando in Orlando, and Los Angeles and San Diego attractions travel. We are especially interested in guest posts related to Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, Disney weddings and Disney Crafts.
If you would like to be considered as a guest blogger on The Frog Blog at Undercovertourist.com, submit your blog post in a Word document to email@example.com with at least one original and relevant photo (.jpg or.gif) attached. Blog posts should be your original work and at least 400 words. Include your name, social media links (up to four, but not required), a link to your blog (not required to have one), a short bio (less than 50 words), and a photo (not required). If selected for publication, we will include a link back to your blog as part of your guest post, to make sure people know where to find and follow you!
We will notify you prior to the post going live, so you’re able to let your friends and family know!
The Rules for Publication:
1. Your contribution has to be genuinely useful to our readers, and should be related to Disney or the Orlando or California theme parks.
2. It must be original content, not someone else's work.
3. Any image or video must be original content.
4. No affiliate links within post content will be accepted.
5. It should not include any offensive content, such as hate speech, obscenity or defamation.
6. We reserve the right to reject any contribution at our sole discretion.
7. We reserve the right to edit your contribution.
8. If selected for publication, we reserve the right to decide when we will use your contribution, and we may hold it for weeks or even months to better fit with other topics.
9) We suggest inclusion of links to other articles or pages on Undercovertourist.com to enhance your blog submission as a resource.
When Contributing, You Agree to These Legal Terms:
1. We retain the ownership of your contribution.
2. You represent that you are the author of your contribution.
3. You represent that your contribution doesn’t violate the rights of any third parties.
4. If your contribution includes names, photos, or other identifying information about other persons, you represent that you have their permission to include this information. If requested, you agree to provide a release from them (we will provide the release form).
Chat with you soon,