OK, maybe "a step inside" LEGOLAND wasn't the best wording, as it could be reminiscent of the pain you feel when you step barefoot on a rogue LEGO. Sorry, Mommy Frog! But I digress ... Tad here, reporting on all of this holiday season's most fun events! The Frog Family visited for the Holidays at LEGOLAND, and I'm hoppy to share all of the deets with you folks.
Holidays at LEGOLAND Overview
Holidays at LEGOLAND takes place Nov. 25-27, Dec. 3-4, 10-11, 17-18 and 22-31. This means every weekend from Thanksgiving to New Year's Eve! Don't worry ... the holiday fun won't interrupt your usual LEGOLAND fun. The festivities are included with park admission (and during normal hours) and are just little seasonal bonuses throughout the park. There are tons of fun activities to keep tadpoles even busier than usual at one of our favorite kid-centric parks.
Holidays at LEGOLAND Florida Resort Activities
Holiday Village Postal Service
Head to the Holiday Village Postal Service and share your Christmas wish with LEGO Santa. When you're done, watch your letter arrive at the North Pole!
Check out the variety of festive holiday shows around the park all season long!
LEGO Holiday Character Experiences
Take elfies with LEGO Santa, LEGO Gingerbread, Holiday Unikitty and more merry characters!
LEGO Christmas Tree
Dance to hoppy holiday tunes around the giant LEGO Christmas tree adorned with hundreds of twinkling lights. Once the sun sets, be sure to catch the spectacular 360-degree light show filled with festive fun from top to bottom!
Get you in the Christmas spirit with holly jolly themed food and drinks which you'll be able to find all around the park!
Kids' New Year's Eve
Between Dec. 26 to 31, frogs can ring in the new year with rides, activities and more merry fun. The best part? Tadpoles can return to the hotel without any FOMO since LEGOLAND Florida ignites the sky over Lake Eloise with an early, kid-friendly LEGO bricks fireworks display. We love that Lily doesn't have to miss her bedtime to enjoy this colorful New Year's tradition!
Holidays at LEGOLAND Tips
This festive fun is pretty low-key and easy to navigate — which is exactly why we LOVE it — so there's no need for too many tips here. Just keep it simple!
- Arrive early! Hop on any high-priority rides (with potentially long lines later) before the rest of the crowds arrive before jumping in on the holiday cheer.
- Be prepared for any weather. The forecast can flip within hours! Be sure to bring sweatshirts (or tank tops!) just in case.
- Set a budget. This is a year-round rule for us at LEGOLAND ... my fault!
- Let the tadpoles play. There are SO many activities set up for them around LEGOLAND to help them get creative AND festive. The calm environment and low crowds (versus some other parks) allow parents to really enjoy the moment.
- Take lots of pictures! Fun characters and festive photo-ops are holiday card magic.
It's ALWAYS a fun time at LEGOLAND Florida Resort, and especially with Holidays at LEGOLAND taking place. We toadally recommend hopping by if you're in the area for the holidays. And don't forget to hop on our discounted tickets before heading to the park!
Related: The Awesome Insider's Guide to LEGOLAND Florida