Gobble, gobble! It's never too early to start thinking about Thanksgiving, especially if you're hopping to the Disneyland Resort. While Thanksgiving itself isn't a major affair in the parks since they will be decorated for the Christmas holidays, the dining experience is. Here is everything you need to know to find your Disneyland Thanksgiving dinner ... plus a few tips!
There are many options for Disneyland Thanksgiving dinner. There are large buffet dinners, table-service dinners and quick-service turkey dinners. Most Disney dining reservations for table service and large ballroom events fill up as soon as the 60-day reservation window opens. Don't fret if you missed that window! Keep checking back in case of cancellations. For quick-service Disneyland Thanksgiving dinners, there are places in Disneyland and Disney California Adventure.
If you want to have a full, sit-down meal for Thanksgiving at the parks, you can make advance reservations (be aware that many are sold out) at disneyland.com/dining or by calling 714-781-DINE.
Where to Find Your Disneyland Thanksgiving Dinner
Where You Can Expect to Find Thanksgiving Dinner at Disneyland Park:
- Blue Bayou Restaurant
- Cafe Orleans
- Carnation Cafe
- French Market Restaurant (quick-service)
- Plaza Inn (quick-service)
- River Belle Terrace
Where You Can Expect to Find Thanksgiving Dinner at Disney California Adventure Park:
Where You Can Expect to Find Thanksgiving Dinner at the Disneyland Hotels:
- Disneyland Hotel Grand Ballroom (Thanksgiving Day buffet with Disney characters)
- Goofy's Kitchen
- Steakhouse 55
- Napa Rose
- Storyteller's Cafe
- PCH Grill (buffet)
Disneyland Thanksgiving Dinner Tips
- Make reservations. Cast members have a much easier time making changes to your reservations the day of. It's much more difficult to seat people who do not have reservations.
- Need to adjust the time or party size? Check with the host or hostess that day. It's possible you may have better luck changing that current reservation to suit your needs.
- If you have no reservation, keep calling to check for cancellations and ask at the restaurant. It may not work, but it can’t hurt to try.
- If you have a group of six or eight, see if you can get two smaller reservations at the same time.
- If you are eating at a quick-service restaurant, consider eating early or at times between regular meal times.
- If you have missed the chance to make a reservation on Thanksgiving, we still recommend reserving another meal on a different day during your journey. Know that turkey is generally on the menu only on Thanksgiving. If that doesn't work, use this information to plan ahead and reserve 60 days in advance next year.
- If all else fails, go for the turkey legs! It toadally counts as a Disneyland Thanksgiving dinner.
Have a question about planning your Disneyland Thanksgiving dinner? Share your question in comments. Wanting to know what crowds will be like on Thanksgiving Day? Check out our Los Angeles crowd calendar!